sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

• 3 weeks later...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just growing more and more curious about the color since Travis said so long ago that it was gonna be really cool.  The one I thing I don't like about this album on vinyl is that one side ends right when Raleigh says, "I hope you're recording this."  It's so much better when that drops straight into "STP." (I figure we're all talking about Robbin' the Hood here still since that's what this thread has become haha.)

• 2 weeks later...

The Nowell estate will prob block the release of this just like what happened with 40 oz & prob also why self titled is now oop. I think the Newbury white is about to sell out to. That's prob the last chance to get that for a descent price for awhile.

I wish the price would descend  ;)

But in seriousness, I don't know how much of a factor that is in the delay. I want to say it's just regular HT delays since 40oz and RTH have been released by HT before, but I really can't be sure.

They blocked the sale of that one that was supposed to be yellow marbled or whatever because the distributor or whoever it was was trying to release the original track list which I believe contained some uncleared samples.

The question is:

Can the samples be cleared...? If so, WTF is taking so long!

I know nothing about the legalities of music and ownership of samples, but why can't they just figure this conundrum out and release 40 oz.

Somebody contact vinyl digital and get them to release a boot! (Just kidding)

I'm pretty sure this will be released at some point. They stand to miss out on too much money otherwise.

And yes, I'm hurt too when this thread gets bumped.

That version was the original track list which is long long out of print BECAUSE of the original uncleared samples.  I do know "We're Only Gonna Die" had a short clip from 'Network' that they had to take out.  This version is just backed up thanks to vinyl manufacturing being bogged down as usual I would assume.