sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

They blocked the sale of that one that was supposed to be yellow marbled or whatever because the distributor or whoever it was was trying to release the original track list which I believe contained some uncleared samples.

No, it was shut down because it was a bootleg, or unlicensed/unauthorized release. It had nothing to do with the tracklist, which was the same as all other commercial releases.

This thread really needs to stop getting bumped unless it's an actual update. Also, I'm a hypocrite.

I apologized ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He did apologize before posting! Also its probably better re-bumping this then the S/T thread from 2008 since people were asking in this thread.

Guess it's time for me to give Sublime a listen.

...yeah...either you love it. Or you hate it. Or you think it's okay...also I'm pretty sure it is not possible to have never heard Sublime, but also I used to smoke a lot of weed as an impressionable teen. So perhaps my perspective is biased. I dunno.

...yeah...either you love it. Or you hate it. Or you think it's okay...also I'm pretty sure it is not possible to have never heard Sublime, but also I used to smoke a lot of weed as an impressionable teen. So perhaps my perspective is biased. I dunno.

I don't do drugs/have any real intention to. I do enough stupid shit when I'm in full control of myself/aware of what I'm doing that I don't need the assistance of any outside source. :P

I don't do drugs/have any real intention to. I do enough stupid shit when I'm in full control of myself/aware of what I'm doing that I don't need the assistance of any outside source. :P

I just meant that it was kind of part of that neu-hippie life, and also (to be fair) I was alive/ aware when Sublime was newer. I'm not as big a fan any longer but summertime and badfish will always get stuck in my head. Anyway, I'm certain that you have heard "What I Got." Positive.

Guess it's time for me to give Sublime a listen.

I just meant that it was kind of part of that neu-hippie life, and also (to be fair) I was alive/ aware when Sublime was newer. I'm not as big a fan any longer but summertime and badfish will always get stuck in my head. Anyway, I'm certain that you have heard "What I Got." Positive.

Forget about "What I Got"--EVERYONE knows "Santeria".