sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

any idea of a time frame, and will it be colored? got my eye on a orange/pink but those are a little price.

Planning to do something new with those same colors.

Not sure on a time frame just yet. Working on this though.

Working on Robbin the Hood too.

Lets get one thing straight, there needs to be proper vinyl pressing of a few of Sublime's catalogue.

For Stand By Your Van, all we have is the terrible Erika picture disc pressing, which does not contain the full album.

For Second Hand Smoke, again...all we have is the terrible Erika picture disc pressing, which does not contain the full album.

And lastly, Everything Under The Sun has never been pressed on vinyl, so hopefully they will get a proper vinyl box set release at some point, because that contains some pretty great tunes on that compilation.

As for the new pressing through MVD, I'm grabbing it while I can.  I can't wait to see what Hot Topic does with their version and you know that I'll get a copy of that pressing when it is available, but I've been waiting patiently for far too long to pass this up today!  At $22.49 for a pre-order, I'd say that is legit.  Way better than paying $100 for a previous pressing on Ebay!

Lets get one thing straight, there needs to be proper vinyl pressing of a few of Sublime's catalogue.

For Stand By Your Van, all we have is the terrible Erika picture disc pressing, which does not contain the full album.

For Second Hand Smoke, again...all we have is the terrible Erika picture disc pressing, which does not contain the full album.

And lastly, Everything Under The Sun has never been pressed on vinyl, so hopefully they will get a proper vinyl box set release at some point, because that contains some pretty great tunes on that compilation.

As for the new pressing through MVD, I'm grabbing it while I can.  I can't wait to see what Hot Topic does with their version and you know that I'll get a copy of that pressing when it is available, but I've been waiting patiently for far too long to pass this up today!  At $22.49 for a pre-order, I'd say that is legit.  Way better than paying $100 for a previous pressing on Ebay!

Yes! I got the 2005 cranberry pressing of 40 oz & the pic disc too & the self titled pic disc & the 2011 pink/black swirl Robbin the hood pressing but I'll buy the ht version of 40 oz which would make it the 3rd copy of that that I have! Lol one of the few that I would buy more than once other than the blinks & devil & god!