sublime 40 oz to freedom repress

I love 40 Oz. so much that I'd buy both versions (assuming that the photo shown is the MVD version and different from the impending Hot Topic version, which is obviously what it sounds like).  I'm interested to see this HT version after you teased us saying how cool it would be, Travis!

haha I know I've been teasing it for a while but it's currently in the works, I'll post an update when I have some more solid info on it.

Damn so do you know if it'll be limited to a couple thousand then or what?

Considering it seems to be selling out at all the pre order sites, I would guess  it's 2,000 or less, but I haven't been told numbers yet. The guy who works at the plant is being very tight-lipped. At least he verified "Get Out" is on it, so that's how we know it's the MVD release.

Any chance you could provide a link to this group? Searched on fb without finding it.

Sorry, It's STP (Skunk Trading Post), not Sublime Trading Post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkunkTradingPost

If you have an OG 40oz 2LP from Skunk I bet you can move it in under 48 hrs depending on condition and price.

Thanks, MikeyP and Travis!

Does anyone have a working link to 40oz at MVD? The one I had bookmarked is no longer working. 

I think this is the only pre-order spot left, Brusker:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Sublime-%252d-40-oz-To-Freedom-2XLP.html

Just got off the phone with MVD. Was told this has been delayed 3 times and when I asked about colour of the pressing, I was told it was black. But they did confirm that it will be released and will include the original track list. I'm still unsure where this colour will be available...?

I hope its black that would be nice.

never heard of multiple track-list versions of this album...can anyone clarify?

The original 40oz to Freedom cassette included "Get Out!," "Rawhide" and the extended version of "Thanx," which were omitted from all other releases - if my memory serves correctly. So, this will be the first time those three tracks will be on vinyl. 

Just got off the phone with MVD. Was told this has been delayed 3 times and when I asked about colour of the pressing, I was told it was black. But they did confirm that it will be released and will include the original track list. I'm still unsure where this colour will be available...?

I'm not sure what to say about your conversation with MVD. I showed you the pics, and verified the new(original) tracklisting.

I wouldn't assume that someone who works at a distributer knows all they think they do.

I'm not sure what to say about your conversation with MVD. I showed you the pics, and verified the new(original) tracklisting.

I wouldn't assume that someone who works at a distributer knows all they think they do.

I agree! Just relaying the conversation I had for everyone here. I wouldn't mind the colour either.