Inner sleeves.

vc2020

What kind of inner sleeves do you guys use? Do you just keep it the records in the sleeves they came in or do you keep the record in the sleeves they came in (whether printed or not)?

A lot of the RTI pressed stuff comes in clear plastic inner sleeves. Does anyone know what the benefit is of those? Do any of you prefer those?

What kind of inner sleeves do you guys use? Do you just keep it the records in the sleeves they came in or do you keep the record in the sleeves they came in (whether printed or not)?

A lot of the RTI pressed stuff comes in clear plastic inner sleeves. Does anyone know what the benefit is of those? Do any of you prefer those?

I store most in plain white sleeves

If I buy an older record that is just in a white sleeve, I always swap them out. The older ones are so yellowed and dirty

If it comes in a printed insert, I will switch over for records of value or older records if the printed is somewhat beat up. If its a newer record that i dont plan on listening to everyday, I am just careful with taking them out

I store most in plain white sleeves

If I buy an older record that is just in a white sleeve, I always swap them out. The older ones are so yellowed and dirty

If it comes in a printed insert, I will switch over for records of value or older records if the printed is somewhat beat up. If its a newer record that i dont plan on listening to everyday, I am just careful with taking them out

You can get a pack of 100 of these for $28 from Square Deal. They are the same type but Square Deal makes their own.

http://www.squaredealonline.com/a.asp?s=7q

You can get a pack of 100 of these for $28 from Square Deal. They are the same type but Square Deal makes their own.

http://www.squaredealonline.com/a.asp?s=7q

I keep a stock of plain white inners on hand for those records with printed inners (to avoid splitting the seams on 'em) or beat up 'off-whites'. Records I paid over $50 tend to get the poly-lined inners.

Everything stays inside the lp jacket, partly because I too enjoy the act of disassembly involved in playing them and partly to conserve space. Putting the records behind the jacket would take up around 1&1/2 times the space, any my expedit is already close to full.

[seriously, imagine a thick gatefold housing printed cardstock inners housing two 180g lps. Something on Southern Lord maybe. Now imagine those two 180g lps behind that jacket, and you're looking at like half-an-inch for a single album. That's just absurd.]

I keep a stock of plain white inners on hand for those records with printed inners (to avoid splitting the seams on 'em) or beat up 'off-whites'. Records I paid over $50 tend to get the poly-lined inners.

Everything stays inside the lp jacket, partly because I too enjoy the act of disassembly involved in playing them and partly to conserve space. Putting the records behind the jacket would take up around 1&1/2 times the space, any my expedit is already close to full.

[seriously, imagine a thick gatefold housing printed cardstock inners housing two 180g lps. Something on Southern Lord maybe. Now imagine those two 180g lps behind that jacket, and you're looking at like half-an-inch for a single album. That's just absurd.]