Sortof Official Tooth and Nail Vinyl Discography

kriss

• 5 months later...

Yeah, so no one has checked this out in awhile, but I have been digging into the archives at Tooth and Nail and have made a few noteworthy discoveries for the Google Docs Spreadsheet.

1.) Joe Christmas - "Upstairs Overlooking" was never produced on vinyl. No one, including Ebel or Jim Worthen, who have been there since the beginning, have ever seen one, and there seems to be no picture proof anywhere on the internet of its existence... T&N has told me that it would be safe to strike off my "want" list.

2.) There seems to be little-to-no mention of the band "Shorthanded" or their T&N-Related 7" Release "S/T" on Boot To Head Records.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't... oh well..

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Since this is sort of the catch-all "Christian music" thread now, i thought some might be interested to see that Jeff Suffering is selling his vinyl on Discogs. i saw Living Sacrifice, Training for Utopia, Starflyer, amongst others in my quick glance. Decent prices, too.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/Unclebomb?page=1&limit=500&ev=wh

tried messaging him to see if he'd do a package deal on some of them with a very reasonable offer, and he said no, haha.

• 1 month later...

I'm probably kicking up something that doesn't need to be but I noticed on the back of the August Burns Red "Thrill Seeker" RSD vinyl, it mentions that it was distributed by RED distribution which is who T&N/SS are currently using for their new stuff. Shouldn't it say EMI Capitol Christian Music Group? Just wondering if maybe T&N/SS managed to keep the rights to past albums for vinyl pressing only. Just a theory. Probably nothing.

I'm probably kicking up something that doesn't need to be but I noticed on the back of the August Burns Red "Thrill Seeker" RSD vinyl, it mentions that it was distributed by RED distribution which is who T&N/SS are currently using for their new stuff. Shouldn't it say EMI Capitol Christian Music Group? Just wondering if maybe T&N/SS managed to keep the rights to past albums for vinyl pressing only. Just a theory. Probably nothing.

I checked the back of the record right away for the same reason. You might be onto something, unfortunately I wouldn't know who to ask for confirmation on this sorta thing