Sortof Official Tooth and Nail Vinyl Discography

kriss

I believe when the deal to sell off the back catalog went through, Tooth and Nail only retained the rights for Underoath, August Burns Red, and Demon Hunter.  There might have been something else random in there like Anberlin or something, but I can't remember. 

T&N retained repressing/reissue rights only for August Burns Red and Demon Hunter.  The rest are with EMI Capitol.  

That's interesting. Where'd you guys hear that info?

T&N retained repressing/reissue rights only for August Burns Red and Demon Hunter.  The rest are with EMI Capitol.  

Wasn't Underoath part of the deal?  When they "reluanched" some of the very first things they reissued were the first two Underoath cds, so I feel like that had to be part of the deal!

• 4 weeks later...

For what it's worth:

I'll list my personal list.

Fsf - the moon is down

(because reasons - it'd be perfect with white/light pink variants) (also I feel like it's a cash cow)

The Juliana Theory - Emotion is Dead

(I'm aware this came out not too long ago, but with discogs having copies for $150, c'mon!)

Terminal

(Sadly their only release. This will probably never happen with a small fan base. Travis Bryant has such a unique voice. Enjoyed following to the also short lived Goodbye Tommorrow / Alive in Wild Paint. Shame that mans voice isn't on wax)

MWY - hoping the band can somehow repress earlier work.

• 1 month later...