Five Iron Frenzy fans UNITE!

those first two albums were the most enjoyable.

I kind think the opposite, I think it's from Quantity and forward they were the most enjoyable, with definite peak at Cheeses All the Hype.

In my opinion, their last few albums were the best: All the Hype, Electric Boogaloo, and the End is Near/ Here. My favorite is FIF2:EB.

Man, I wish had their 7"s... and that they would put out the FIF+BS2 LPs as a giant box.

It is unbelievable to me that none of their full lengths were ever pressed and it it looks like no one has any interest in pressing their vinyl Catalog. They could sell out 500 copies of each no problem whatsoever. Yes Brave Saint Saturn would be cool too. Just start with Upbeats and Beatdowns and work their way forward.

Loads of people have wanted to press this. From what I understand it's an issue with getting the license from the label. 5 Minute Walk, btw, not Asian Man, I believe.

Why would five minute walk not want to get these pressed on vinyl considering it would be a money make for them or Masaki Liu who I think ran the label when it existed. Just split the money to the label and the band and everybody is happy. Goodness knows the band is making much of a living now.

somebody just email reese and see what the problem is? but maybe wait until after november 22nd.

and the guy who ran 5MW was Frank Tate, Masaki Liu just recorded all their records (or most). I wish they'd just do this, release all the records, it would be so awesome.

I guess T&N might license the second BS2 record, and the third one was put out by themselves, so that might not be a problem... that is, if they themselves, even what these records out on vinyl... But it would be kinda weird to release 2/3 of a trilogy... and not even begin with the first.

I guess T&N might license the second BS2 record, and the third one was put out by themselves, so that might not be a problem... that is, if they themselves, even what these records out on vinyl... But it would be kinda weird to release 2/3 of a trilogy... and not even begin with the first.

Source? i would love for any BS2 stuff to be pressed and don't want to get my hopes up.

Source? i would love for any BS2 stuff to be pressed and don't want to get my hopes up.

sorry, I didn't mean it like that... I meant it like "it would be possible, since T&N licenses other stuff and the third was self released", not like "I know someone who's doing it". Sorry, don't get your hopes up. all I meant was that if 5MW doesn't license it, it would be pretty weird to have just 2/3 of trilogy.