VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Does anyone here watch Smackdown? i am quite tickled that Daniel Bryan is finally being used in more than three minute matches. Hopefully he can cash in and win the title at some point. He's one of my favorites right now. Apparently, he collects vinyl, too. Wonder if he posts here...

knew someone would take exception. ok. fake acting mixed with choreographed fake athleticism and physicality. you do realize they don't actually hit each other and all the chairs and tables they use are fake, right? the blood is also fake. most of the muscles are also fake as well. hope i didnt let the cat out of the bag. and HAHAHA x1,000 at calling it a SPORT.

You do know that Ross didnt really love Rachel, that Jack wasnt really stuck on an island and that Jerry, Kramer, George and Elaine didnt really get arrested for watching a mugging?

All tv is fake. Everyone knows that. Your fake acting argument is flawed. As is the rest of your argument.

I dont say how fake certain doom metal bands are as I know nothing about doom metal. Maybe you should do the same about things you dont know much about either.

All acting is fake.

While the outcomes are predetermined, the planning on the fly and athleticism are nowhere near fake. Call it what you want, there is nothing fake about the physicality of the sport.

knew someone would take exception. ok. fake acting mixed with choreographed fake athleticism and physicality. you do realize they don't actually hit each other and all the chairs and tables they use are fake, right? the blood is also fake. most of the muscles are also fake as well. hope i didnt let the cat out of the bag. and HAHAHA x1,000 at calling it a SPORT.

So, can you tell me how i can fake being throw throught a flaming table ?!? I would like to impress my friends !!!

Grew up watching this. Try to ever so often, I definitely prefer TNA, so many old steadiest from NWO and WCW...my favorite is how disgusting Viscera looked and also Val Venis using a bowling ball as a prop.

Also, how ridiculous was it when the story line where Mark Henry knocked up the elderly woman and she gave birth to a bunch of goo, ahahahaha!

Best times.

love how everyone gets so defensive about fake acting and how some people actually think it's real.

It's not fake. It's scripted. There's a difference. Those guys do get hurt. To say it's fake implies that they don't.

Anyways

These days ROH is so much better than WWE.

Raw is barely watchable and it seems to get worse each week.

Johnny Ace needs to go as does Nash.

Raw is barely watchable and it seems to get worse each week. Johnny Ace needs to go as does Nash.

Yes. i still hold out hope that it will get better, but, so far, it hasn't.

As soon as Nash showed up I just knew that things were going to get worse. The guy is a dinosaur and shouldn't be anywhere near the ring, he can't even cut a decent promo.

I read an article that he actually failed his physical for the WWE and that's why we didn't see him for a couple of weeks.

I just hope they wrap up the whole Nash/HHH feud quickly so we don't have to listen to his horrible promos anymore.

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to push two dinosaurs should be fired right away.

At least Barrett is getting a push.

Hopefully Del Rio will be out of the title picture soon too. For a heel champ he really doesnt' come across as a bad guy. I think most of the crowds are really indifferent about him.

My thoughts exactly. i think CM Punk should get a decent run with it while Cena is busy with the Rock. On Smackdown, Mark Henry has been doing really well. As i mentioned before, i am pumped Daniel Bryan is getting some more airtime. Not sure who will replace Del Rio in the title picture. i've heard Ziggler's name being thrown around, and i'd dig that, but he may need more time.

My thoughts exactly. i think CM Punk should get a decent run with it while Cena is busy with the Rock. On Smackdown, Mark Henry has been doing really well. As i mentioned before, i am pumped Daniel Bryan is getting some more airtime. Not sure who will replace Del Rio in the title picture. i've heard Ziggler's name being thrown around, and i'd dig that, but he may need more time.

I hope CM Punk beats Del Rio this Sunday but I don't think it will happen—they'll probably stretch that feud out another month or two. But hopefully, eventually, it will end with Punk winning the gold then getting thrown into the main event at WM with Rock and Cena, since Cena's said all along that the WM main event needs to be for the title, as well.

Did anyone watch RAW last night? It was pretty good, in my opinion. The "This is Your Life" segment had me marking out for a minute. And i thought we would make it a whole show without Nash/HHH, but we are not that lucky. i was pumped Santino got some airtime, though. And for some reason, i just don't care about the Rock anymore. Not sure why.

Oh, and Dolph had the line of the night: "i'm taking on a guy with two first names and no clue" [speaking about Mason Ryan].

Is anyone ordering Survivor Series? i am not that impressed with the card, honestly, so i probably won't. This is the announced card:

1 The Miz and R-Truth vs. John Cena and The Rock Tag team match

2 Alberto Del Rio © vs. CM Punk Singles match for the WWE Championship

3 Mark Henry © vs. Big Show Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

4 Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico & Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston & Sin Cara) Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match

5 Beth Phoenix © vs. Eve Lumberjill match for the WWE Divas Championship

6 Dolph Ziggler © vs. John Morrison

Just my personal Guesses for Survivor Series.

1 The Miz and R-Truth vs. John Cena and The Rock Tag team match (Cena & Rock Win, Rock Rock Bottoms Cena)

2 Alberto Del Rio © vs. CM Punk Singles match for the WWE Championship (Del Rio Takes Title, Some sort of interference with Nash and HHH)

3 Mark Henry © vs. Big Show Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship (Big Show Takes title )

4 Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Hunico & Dolph Ziggler) vs. Team Orton (Randy Orton, Sheamus, Mason Ryan, Kofi Kingston & Sin Cara) Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team match (Team Ortan, Considering Everything revolves around him, Used to like him But as i get older and here him talk the more he is kind of annoying)

5 Beth Phoenix © vs. Eve Lumberjill match for the WWE Divas Championship (Eve Takes Title)

6 Dolph Ziggler © vs. John Morrison (Dolph Keeps Title) Defends it again Monday against Ryder and loses.

I like him as champion to, But with Kane out of the picture I really dont see Show with anyone else unless Sheamus turns again, which would be soon. and For how long Mark Henry has been in the game. He deserves a long run, I see Henry losing and then retaining at next pay per view. But this one is my up in the air match that could go either way. Nash and HHH has to make some sort of appearance at this PPV otherwise his coming back on a contract is pointless unless you call powerbombing santino a Point.