VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Did anyone see Survivor Series last night? Nothing really unexpected, but i'm glad Punk is the champ again. The elimination match was pretty good, too. Couldn't really care less about the Rock at this point in time. And what was up with him singing? Didn't get that at all. i thought his promo was good up until that point.

Did anyone see Survivor Series last night? Nothing really unexpected, but i'm glad Punk is the champ again. The elimination match was pretty good, too. Couldn't really care less about the Rock at this point in time. And what was up with him singing? Didn't get that at all. i thought his promo was good up until that point.

I was entertained by the bulk of the card. The ending to the Divas match was surprisingly awesome—nice to see Beth Phoenix retain, and it was killer to see CM Punk get the gold back. Rocky looked goddamn amazing last night, too. The "YOU STILL GOT IT!" chant was perfect.

Overall i thought the ppv was really good. The crowd was awesome ("we want Ryder", "you can't wrestle", "daniel Bryan") and the rock looked pretty good, but I wish he wrestled more in the match.

Super psyched to see punk win, but I hope they don't drop the ball with him again.

Also the miz and r truth...I really hope there are bigger and better things for them. Such an entertaining team. Loved it when truth would do his dance in the ring.

I'll flip channels when it's people like Zack Ryder and Ziggler are on TV. I know they're the "rising stars" but I find them boring to watch.

Wouldn't mind getting Survivor Series just to see The Rock.

Dolph Ziggler is super underrated He is one of the best in the biz right now. Just needs to drop Vicky, get rid of the US title, and fued with Punk.

Also the miz and r truth...I really hope there are bigger and better things for them. Such an entertaining team. Loved it when truth would do his dance in the ring.

Truth's promo on pigeons was epic. "Hey, pigeon!" i loved the crazy Lil' Jimmy R-Truth from a few months ago. i kind of lost interest when he got "serious," so i was happy to see the funny Truth back.

retarded, I remember a couple years ago, a buddy of mine wanted to go to a strip club in town and smackdown i believe just got finished, so he went in and sent me a picture text of him and R Truth at this small Strip club Still to this day idk what he was doing in Rock hill when he was in Charlotte.

Stoked on Smackdown last night. My boy D. Bryan was World Heavyweight Champion for about 1 minute, then had it stripped. He is still Mr. MITB and gets a title shot next week on a live showing of Smackdown. i don't see him beating Henry in the cage, though. Hoping he does, of course.

I gotta disagree with you recordhound. This is his first injury. They put a fake injury in the story before to cover his suspension. Never really thought about him taking a hit before, Ill have to keep an eye on that when he comes back.

Anybody else like seeing JoMo being killed off on Ryders youtube show? I have never really cared for the Morrison act (he worked better as Nitro) but he was good on this episode of ZTLIS.

cant believe i havent noticed this thread yet, and now im bummed im 3 pages back.

i probably mentioned this in the old cm punk thread, but anyone who follows wrestling should absolutely go to http://withleather.uproxx.com/

a hilarious sports blog, but one of the writers is basically a wrestling encyclopedia, and does a best and worst of raw every tuesday.

and the most recent post there is the live blog that he just started doing for smackdown.

unfortunately i havent been following much lately, because football takes precedent over raw this time of year. so the only way i keep up is by following what brandon posts over at withleather.

Yeah, Sheamus put him through a ladder and they said he was injured for a month. He actually failed a drug test and got suspended for it so they put the story in of the injury. It is a shame though cause I did enjoy his matches. Hopefully when he comes back they will get rid of that lighting though, I cant imagine it is easy to wrestle with.

The WWE managed to ruin MITB and D-Bryan in about 10 minutes on Smackdown last week.

You're supposed to be able to cash in MITB anywhere/anytime

By putting Bryan in a cage match with Henry they're pretty much writting off his chances of becoming a champ (for now).

You know he's not going to win the belt right now because he still has his MITB contract.

i know it won't happen, but it would be sweet if one day they did have a champ also holding the MITB. It might make for an interesting story. But, sadly, i doubt WWE will let Bryan win the belt right now.

Anybody else see the Sin Cara shirt that was posted for a few minutes today that had a giant penis on it? Somehow it got put produced and put onto the website without anyone noticing a giant cock on it. All orders placed have since been cancelled.

Hoping tonight that Ryder gets a shot at Ziggler tonight and that Clay finally re-debuts. I am excited that they might book Clay like they have Henry.