VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah, every time i try to watch TNA, i just change the channel out of frustration/annoyance/disbelief. i just can't get into their storylines. i wish i could, since Angle and RVD are two of my favorite wrestlers.

Was expecting this Piper's Pit thing to be Cena turning heel. It was quite anticlimactic .

Apparently that's what it was supposed to do, or at least that's what the writters intended it to do, but they re-wrote it last minute. It turned out being a waste of time. But then again any time Cena gets a mic in his hands it's a waste of time.

I hated Goldust as a kid. Creeped me the fuck out. It wasnt the overly gay thing, it was his fucking junk ALWAYS bulging so much out of his suit. I never have seen someones junk as much as his. i did love his music and his finisher being called "shattered Dreams"

Do you remember Seven? It was Rhodes (Golddust) when he went back to WCW. They actually had to pull his promos because Turner entertainment thought they could be misinterpreted as a child abductor.

you be the judge.

I hated Goldust as a kid. Creeped me the fuck out. It wasnt the overly gay thing, it was his fucking junk ALWAYS bulging so much out of his suit. I never have seen someones junk as much as his. i did love his music and his finisher being called "shattered Dreams"

Do you remember Seven? It was Rhodes (Golddust) when he went back to WCW. They actually had to pull his promos because Turner entertainment thought they could be misinterpreted as a child abductor.

you be the judge.

LOL, had no clue about this. looks like uncle fester.

also...

"After turning heel upon his return, Rhodes began wrestling as "The American Nightmare" Dustin Rhodes, with his nickname a reference to his father's nickname, "The American Dream".

The Whole Otunga, Christian thing is getting boring. The whole one more match and whining is getting even more boring.

I don't think you have to worry about that anymore. Christian is out for a while with a legit injury and I have a feeling his character is going to change when he gets back. They sort of alluded to that in his "goodbye" speach he gave on smackdown a couple weeks ago.

I think he'll come back and stay a heel but be much more of a badass than a crying bitch.

Raw was alright last night. Nothing mind-blowing, but not unwatchable, either. i was hoping that the TLC match would involve Ziggler, but since he has a US title defense, i can understand why he's not in it. And i am sure glad Cena is not in the match. i wonder what he will do at the PPV.

Annnndddd... no more Kevin Nash, please.

I heard something about Morrison going to Impact but dont understand why they would give him all those king of hardcore promos. and who the hell made Morrison king of Hardcore?

As For Nash. I could do without I got stoked at first because I heard something about the Click coming back all together. Who will be carrying who in that match?

Ziggler needs to give up that title drop Vicky and go after the WWE Title. He really is one of the best talents right now.

Cena? Who knows? who Cares? He is so fucking sloppy I hate to watch him. Although I guess i am kind of interested to see where he will be during the PPV.

Anyone got any news on Takers return? I thought Mankind would be the only option of ending the streak if it does happen but he has been super corny and irritating lately.

I heard something about Morrison going to Impact but dont understand why they would give him all those king of hardcore promos. and who the hell made Morrison king of Hardcore?

king of parkour.

What do you guys think about those it begins promos? Word on the street is that it's for the return of jericho.

I hope that the video isnt for Jericho. It just doesnt fit him. Talking about end of the world, prophecies etc etc does not fit him at all. We already got the Miz looking out of place trying to be an evil bad guy, we dont need a pretty boy like Jericho trying the same. I hope he does come back though and is some other gimmick. Hope he brings a new finisher as well.

Although you can see Jericho in the end. With his spinning arms out thing like in his video. I take back my other suggestions I believe It is Jericho.

Never thought of that. Good eye. Maybe its Kane, Taker, and Y2J restarting the Ministry. That would be so sweet, its been a while since there has been a good sacrifice in wrestling.

Yeah we need something big to turn around the WWE. You can see the spinning jericho for literally a second in that promo. And I know when Kane comes back im about 85 % sure its as masked Kane. And Taker Should be coming back soon to get ready for Wrestlemania but they want to make it more dramatic than last year. The whole We are going to fight each other at wrestlemania because we resect each other thing last year was kind of eh. Boring.

I hated that. I want to see someone want to destroy Taker and Taker want to put him in a casket. If he is only going to wrestle once a year (which im fine with) they should at least have him be in character when he does it. I remember a few years ago there was talk of Ted jr being the one to beat him as his dad was the one that brought him in and it would come full circle. I laugh now trying to think that he could ever beat Taker to begin with.

haha Ted and taker wouldnt make sense it would take years to develop that. And frankly the fact that Taker won by tap out really upset me. Thats not taker and although thats a pretty sick hold. To me thats not how taker wins at wrestlemania. I dont even think we got one "sit up" in that match, Which is Taker being the man you cant put down. Always has been. Id say Masked Kane and Taker would be good. or Mankind if he wasnt so cheesy now. Either way I think 2012 will have alot more surprises. Especially with the WWE Network coming and growing even larger.

i hope we don't get Taker/Trip H 3 as has been rumored. This may be Taker's last match, so either have someone new face him or finish off against Kane for storyline purposes. Kane can still go in the ring, so i think they could put on a good match. Otherwise, it's been rumored that Jericho is a possible opponent, which would be epic. My other choice would be Mankind or CM Punk, but i doubt Punk would be possible at this point, as he'll probably be in a title match. Whomever he faces, i don't think the streak will end.

I hope it isnt Mankind, as he cant still go in the ring. It would work storyline wise, as they feuded alot early on, but not so much now with it being Mick Foley and not mankind. Kane would be great especially if he comes back with the mask. Have him finally rid us of Undertaker and leave as well.

If I wanted a good match technically, id say Jericho would be the best man.

yeah I dont think Jericho has ever worked Undertaker. I dont really remember any feuds with them So that could work. Masked Kane could work. Dont really want anyone new. There were also rumors as Randy Ortan returning to his Legend killer status which I dont really want Because ortan is getting on my nerves super bad lately.