VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i really thought daniel bryan was going to win. He was practically outside the cage (minus his arm). But then i thought about him against big show at TLC, and with no setup to that it made sense that he would lose. For some reason I get the feeling that he's going to be the first person to lose with their mitb contract.

Overall smackdown last night sucked and mick foley was super annoying.

Also I bought tickets for a live monday night raw in january. Super psyched out for that.

D-Bryan couldn't have won because he still has his MITB briefcase/contract.

That match showed just how bad of a wrestler Mark Henry actually is. D-Bryan made that match. Mark Henry fucked up so many moves it wasn't even funny.

The WWE really needs to part ways with a lot of the dinosaurs they have kicking around. The first being Nash, then Henry.

I heard something about Morrison going to Impact but dont understand why they would give him all those king of hardcore promos. and who the hell made Morrison king of Hardcore?

As For Nash. I could do without I got stoked at first because I heard something about the Click coming back all together. Who will be carrying who in that match?

Morrison walked away from wrestling. He's not going to TNA or anywhere else. He's going to try to be an actor. At least that's what I heard.

Nash just (earlier this year) signed a "Legends Contract" which will give him time to time in ring exposure. It's pretty sad. His "match" against Santino on Monday was horrible. The guy has three moves that's it. It's embarassing for him. His boot to the face kick is barely a boot to the upper chest these days. He almost dropped Santino when he went to give him the side slam and it looked like his knees were about to buckle when he gave him the power bomb.

I almost want to order the PPV jsut to see his pathetic ass try to climb a ladder.

i really thought daniel bryan was going to win. He was practically outside the cage (minus his arm). But then i thought about him against big show at TLC, and with no setup to that it made sense that he would lose. For some reason I get the feeling that he's going to be the first person to lose with their mitb contract.

Overall smackdown last night sucked and mick foley was super annoying.

Also I bought tickets for a live monday night raw in january. Super psyched out for that.

That match showed just how bad of a wrestler Mark Henry actually is. D-Bryan made that match. Mark Henry fucked up so many moves it wasn't even funny.

The WWE really needs to part ways with a lot of the dinosaurs they have kicking around. The first being Nash, then Henry.

if you think henry needs to go, then youre just an idiot who has no clue what hes watching.

i bet you think del rio is annoying and shouldnt be main eventing also..

if you think henry needs to go, then youre just an idiot who has no clue what hes watching.

i bet you think del rio is annoying and shouldnt be main eventing also..

Del Rio is a great wrestler. He was actually in my fav 5 for most of the summer. He needs A LOT of work when it comes to him being on the mic. Del Rio is probably one of the best wrestlers the WWE have right now, but his mic skills completely kill anything he can do in the ring.

The average WWE fan won't see that Del Rio can wrestle. They'll just see/hear that he can't handle himself with a mic in his hand and therefore won't care. He definately did not get the reaction he should have being a heel Champ. Most crowds were largely indifferent which is why he'll be removed from the title race.

As for Henry. He can't wrestle worth shit. His steelcage match with D-Bryan was an amazing example of this. He also can not cut a promo to save his life. He's horrible and he needs to go. He can take Big Show with him. Too many of these old guys are getting pushes while talented young guys are left struggling to get a mid card fight. It's pathetic and it's why the WWE blows ass. If ROH had the money WWE has WWE would be in a lot of trouble.

All kidding aside ... Mark Henry's promo work tonight with big show almost made me pee my pants

it was hilarious

I couldn't stop laughing (i was high as shit) but it was still amazingly hilarious

And I love the Jinder/Ted mid card feud

It's early 90s writting at it's finest

WWE needs more of these types of feuds to fill it's undercard

PS calling me an idiot over a discussion on professional wrestling makes me believe you yell at your mom for not having your meatloaf ready at the beginning of Raw.

aka you're a virgin who lives in your moms basement.

a cheap wedding crashers reference as a lead-in to a virgin joke. clever.

i couldnt even watch tonights show. im at the point where i can literally no longer take michael cole's voice.

AND HOLY SHIT, MASKED KANE IS COMING BACK!!! But that isnt who is in the Promos, I think it is Deffinately Jericho from what I have seen and the arms out spinning jericho i caught in that split second. Shits About to get Real!!!!!

Kane had his own set of promos. I'll be honest, I kinda "marked out" during his return tonight.

I am still not seeing Jericho at the end of the 1/2/2012 video. Is it in the very first promo or what?

Yeah I heard Cole would be leaving one of the shows hopefully its Raw, But probably not.

It would be wonderful if they took him off Raw. I do not understand why the hell they keep throwing him on TV for stuff other than commentary. It's very annoying. I am also quite sick of what they're doing with JR. First he gets brought back to announcing (where he should be) but now they just embarrass him week in and week out. He's a good sport about it though....the stupid shit he had to do during the Slammys being a perfect example.

PS calling me an idiot over a discussion on professional wrestling makes me believe you yell at your mom for not having your meatloaf ready at the beginning of Raw.

aka you're a virgin who lives in your moms basement.

a cheap wedding crashers reference as a lead-in to a virgin joke. clever.

if it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck ...

AND HOLY SHIT, MASKED KANE IS COMING BACK!!! But that isnt who is in the Promos, I think it is Deffinately Jericho from what I have seen and the arms out spinning jericho i caught in that split second. Shits About to get Real!!!!!

Kane had his own set of promos. I'll be honest, I kinda "marked out" during his return tonight.

I am still not seeing Jericho at the end of the 1/2/2012 video. Is it in the very first promo or what?

Yeah I heard Cole would be leaving one of the shows hopefully its Raw, But probably not.

It would be wonderful if they took him off Raw. I do not understand why the hell they keep throwing him on TV for stuff other than commentary. It's very annoying. I am also quite sick of what they're doing with JR. First he gets brought back to announcing (where he should be) but now they just embarrass him week in and week out. He's a good sport about it though....the stupid shit he had to do during the Slammys being a perfect example.

Do you follow him on twitter? A lot of what he has to say about what the WWE is using him for these days is pretty hilarious. He also makes fun of fans who actually want to see him wrestle Cole.

I read a really good article on Cole the other week (I think it was on WrestleZone) about how off camera he's actually very depressed and hates his role in the company right now (how he's pretty much become the on screen voice of Vince).

I missed Kane's return last night as I stopped watching a little after 10 as the show was pretty boring. Watched two hours of it and had two matches at that point. Punks accepting jokes were bad. I usually like what he does, but the Johnny Ace stuff just gets old quick. Kane looks to be in better shape and the masks look great.

Starting to go back to my original thought that the it begins promos are for Shane. Thought that the first time I saw them. The kid looks like him a little, wears suits just like him, and the whole girl playing in makes me think he will use Stephanie to come back. Just wishful thinking probably.

I missed Kane's return last night as I stopped watching a little after 10 as the show was pretty boring. Watched two hours of it and had two matches at that point. Punks accepting jokes were bad. I usually like what he does, but the Johnny Ace stuff just gets old quick. Kane looks to be in better shape and the masks look great.

Starting to go back to my original thought that the it begins promos are for Shane. Thought that the first time I saw them. The kid looks like him a little, wears suits just like him, and the whole girl playing in makes me think he will use Stephanie to come back. Just wishful thinking probably.

Didn't Shane seperate himself from the WWE?

Pretty sure he's got too much other things going on to come back. Although I wouldn't complain seeing a couple people get a coast to coast.

Kane looked awesome, though I didn't really understand the double-mask thing. He kind of looked like the Predator at first. It was nice to see Mark Henry not have to job to Cena.

I also love how he and Daniel Bryan are still both selling their injuries from a few weeks back with their taped-up ankle/ribs. That's always one of the most inconsistent parts of WWE storytelling, so I'm glad they're adding in a bit of realism.

I, too, am completely over Michael Cole. It's so distracting to watch him go from ranting lunatic in one segment to a plain ol' smiling commentator just after the commercial break. It's jarring, and totally takes me out of the show. Either make him a manager for a heel who needs heat (paging Jack Swagger) or have him drop the heel-commentator persona entirely. It's unnecessary and a time-suck.