VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i think it's pretty obvious that he won't. If it were a non-title match, he may have beat Cody, but i don't think they'll give a title to a part-time wrestler/announcer. Though, stranger things have happened.

i think it's pretty obvious that he won't. If it were a non-title match, he may have beat Cody, but i don't think they'll give a title to a part-time wrestler/announcer. Though, stranger things have happened.

With the way the writing has been over the past couple months I honestly would not be surprised if they give booker the title.

TLC is coming up this Sunday. Anyone going to be watching? What are your predections?

Here's the card and my choices:

WWE Championship : TLC

CM Punk© vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz

World Heavyweight Championship : Chairs Match

Mark Henry© vs. Big Show

Ladder Match

HHH vs. Kevin Nash

Tables Match

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

United States Championship

Dolph Ziggler© vs. Zack Ryder

Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes© vs. Booker T.

They'll probably add a Divas match, and i'm sure John Cena will do something.

I agree with everything except i think Wade will win. UNLESS the writers are planning on stretching the feud over to the next PPV.

i totally marked out when he cashed in. i'd imagine this constitutes a heel turn for him, though. It'll be interesting to see how they take this from here. Perhaps a triple threat match between DB Big Show and Henry?

Overall, i was impressed with TLC. i missed Ryder/Ziggler and the tag match, but what i saw was pretty good. Even H/Nash was better than it deserved to be. Went on a little too long, though, i feel.

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently Henry is injured, which is why he lost. It'll be interesting to see Show/Bryan, since they were friends, or at least allies, the past few weeks.

I was watching at a friends house and got sick during it and headed home. I missed the Nash match only. Cant say I was too upset about that. (i streamed it when I got home) Seeing Bryan cash in was awesome and the Ryder Ziggler match went pretty long and I was impressed with how good ryder was. Cant wait to see Dolph go after Punk now!

Honestly, the Nash/HHH match was waaaaaay better than I expected. There were some really good spots in it, considering the age of those guys. The psychology was there, too, with the constant working of Nash's leg (which he remembered to sell at least most of the time). I'm sure a lot of smarks are talking about how it was the "worst match on the card" because of the slightly botched ending (a mistake which Cole and Lawler covered up perfectly), but I actually enjoyed it.

Yeah, as i said above, it was a lot better than it deserved to be. i actually enjoyed the match, and i don't like either of them. And, oh man, the bump that Ricardo took was insane. i know we've seen it before in TLC, but it's always crazy to see a person fall from the ladder through a table on the floor.

As far as the Nash/HHH match, what happened at the end that was a botch? I havent read about the match online at all, cause I dont really need a move by move recap, just wanna know the highlights of the match.

Ricardo going off the top was crazy. It has been done before like you said, but it seemed like he had a lot more momentum going through and looked like he slammed onto the floor harder than usual with someone going off the top of a ladder in the ring.

Anyone see the picture that Punk tweeted with him and Danielson with the titles?

As far as the Nash/HHH match, what happened at the end that was a botch? I havent read about the match online at all, cause I dont really need a move by move recap, just wanna know the highlights of the match.

Ricardo going off the top was crazy. It has been done before like you said, but it seemed like he had a lot more momentum going through and looked like he slammed onto the floor harder than usual with someone going off the top of a ladder in the ring.

Anyone see the picture that Punk tweeted with him and Danielson with the titles?

HHH set up Nash for the Pedigree and Nash dropped too early, before HHH left his feet. It looked super-shitty, but Lawler and Cole immediately saved it by saying he couldn't even stand anymore after all the trauma to his legs, etc. (HHH picked him back up and set him up for the move again, then connected.)

Yeah, as i said above, it was a lot better than it deserved to be. i actually enjoyed the match, and i don't like either of them. And, oh man, the bump that Ricardo took was insane. i know we've seen it before in TLC, but it's always crazy to see a person fall from the ladder through a table on the floor.

That bump was gnarly. He was obviously supposed to hit both tables but ended up only hitting the far one. Another inch or two and he would've impaled himself on the barricade.

Raw was alright last night. It was cool that they had Ryder, D. Bry and Punk all come out with their belts. The main event was a little one-sided, but still entertaining. i was glad to see Kane again, but that beatdown on Cena was awkward as hell. And, even though everyone says "It Begins" is for Jericho, i just don't know after this last video.

Raw was alright last night. It was cool that they had Ryder, D. Bry and Punk all come out with their belts. The main event was a little one-sided, but still entertaining. i was glad to see Kane again, but that beatdown on Cena was awkward as hell. And, even though everyone says "It Begins" is for Jericho, i just don't know after this last video.

It's funny you say that. There's been a lot on the internet today saying that it is Jericho because the name Chris is on the notebook in the video. It seems like a really bad episode of Lost to me.

I thought last night was pretty good. Nothing amazing, but enjoyable. Seeing Punk and Bryan together as champs was great as Ive been watching them since FIP and ROH.

I saw a comment somewhere that was a pretty indepth look at the It Begins videos and how it is highlighting a Jericho/Punk feud. Punk is the girl in the video and Jericho the boy, and the girl steals the notebook is punk stealing jerichos gimmick when he left and now he is coming back to claim what is his. It was an interesting look at the videos.

Jericho Is still my main guess. BUT at the same time, Maybe Taker Is coming back for some sort of vengious over Kane about helping throughout his career of being His brother. Maybe Taker is the Girl in the video. Idk everything is kind of weird now. Kane taking Cenas shirt, probably setting it on fire or something this coming monday.

Goldberg said something about coming back, But honestly where would his place be right now? He would just be lost.

So Im just going to assume Jericho for the time.

Man, the one thing i can't stand is Teddy Long's fascination with Tag Team matches. Ziggler and Bryan were having a great match, and then Big Show and Swagger get added in. i mean, i understand that Big Show has to stay around the title, and i'm happy that Swagger still has a job, but every week it seems we hear "We're going to have a tag team match, playa!"