VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Man, it was weird that they didn't write Bourne off for his suspension. One week he was gone, then, one month later, he was back with no explanation. It seems they are trying to push Primo and Epico, but i wish there were a few more teams to compete with Air Boom.

Primo and epico is like otunga and mcgilicuty noone seems to really care. I almost feel like air boom are heading to that noone cares direction with the no explanation of Evan bourne and being gone that long. I think the tag team days are gone for a little while unless something drastic happens.

Anyone see Raw last night? It was a pretty good show in my opinion. i was surprised Booker/Cody had as much time as it did, but it was a good match. i liked the mixed tag match, too, just for something different for the divas. Best part of the night was when R Truth came back. Totally marked out when i heard "Tha TRUTH has set me free!"

i'm excited to see Ziggler/Punk next week. i'm sure Ziggler won't win it, but it should be a good match. And (maybe) we'll see Brodus next week, as well as whoever the videos have been for. Anyways, i think that overall, Raw has been pretty good the past couple weeks.

Punk's promos are getting boring and one dimensional.

I just think it's who he's feuding with (laurinaitis) that makes it boring. When he was feuding with cena or hhh, his promos and jabs where awesome. They're trying to make this like austin/mcmahon, but the thing is mcmahon can deliver on the mic where as laurinaitis is awful.

Yeah, i think that the (rumored) Punk/Jericho feud has the potential to be incredible, both in the ring and for the entertainment factor. i'm excited for that, but his return was just really weird. A lot of people seem to think it was the real-life equivalent of trolling, so we'll see where it goes from here.