VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I was happy to see the Goldust/Cody feud and really was the highlight of the rumble. Cody doing Goldusts moves in front of him was great. I hope they get their Wrestlemania match.

Anyone think that Undertaker comes out and is the one behind the Shield? He had them interfere last night to screw Punk to set up their feud?

I was happy to see the Goldust/Cody feud and really was the highlight of the rumble. Cody doing Goldusts moves in front of him was great. I hope they get their Wrestlemania match.

Anyone think that Undertaker comes out and is the one behind the Shield? He had them interfere last night to screw Punk to set up their feud?

That UT storyline would be epic. Plus, every time they shut the lights out, i expect Taker to be there. Would be far less confusing if they worked together, haha.

i really enjoyed the Cody/Goldie stuff, too, and i hope they do get a chance to have a 'Mania match. Cody's facial expressions really make me like him as a wrestler.

Just some more thoughts on last nights PPV.

Like many of you have touched on it would be pretty great if they moved Punk towards a feud with Taker.  The two of them could put on one hell of a match.

I wonder if they ended with the People's Elbow because one of them was legit hurt.  Both of them took a pretty nasty spill on the table botch.  Also add in that The Rock was sucking air so maybe he told Punk to end it early.  Who knows.

what a great showing from Bo Dallas (from NXT).  I'm hoping (even though I don't like him) they'll use that to launch him into the WWE.  Set up some pretty nice ground work for a feud between him and Barrett.  You would have to assume since they made such a deal about an NXT guy winning a tournament to get into the Rumble that it would be his launch pad into the WWE.

Big E needs to start having matches.  The longer they go without him wrestling the more weak his character becomes.

The Shield need to start having matches.  Pretty much the same as Big E here.  The running in is great and all, but fuck these guys can wrestle so put them in some matches.

I wonder if Y2J is back for Wrestlemania or if it was just a one night deal.  You would assume he's back for a bit since he was in the Rumble for such a long time.  But I guess we'll have to wait and see.  And good on the WWE for keeping that one hidden.

I like how it takes a moment to sink in what he just saw.  That ending was super weak and now we know that we wont see the Rock until Mania. Unless something happens on Raw tonight......

Rock will be in Elimination Chamber... We just won't see him on Raw after tonight, therefore the champion wont be on TV.. only on events that cost 45-55 dollars...

It just bums me out that a guy who only wrestles once a year has the belt. As previously stated it cheapens Punk's run. He shows up to every show wrestles a couple times a week only to lose to a Rock bottom? I was kind of tipsy last night when it happened but I remember my reaction to the crowd cheering for the Rock. " Everyone hates wrestling. How could they cheer?"

I like how it takes a moment to sink in what he just saw.  That ending was super weak and now we know that we wont see the Rock until Mania. Unless something happens on Raw tonight......

He's booked to be on both Raw and Smackdown for the next three weeks leading up to EC.  Or at least that's what a friend told me.

Of course the majority of people cheered for the Rock. The majority of fans are not like us hence why they did what they did. The Rock didn't come back because he needed the money or wanted the spotlight. Vince asked him to come back because of the potential big dollars for the company. Also apparently Brock signed an extension and Jericho signed thru Wrestlemania so there is that to look forward to. Huzzah!

The only twist would be a 3 way with Punk but Cena would still win the match. I don't mind Punk losing as much as I hate the finish. I mean he was going to lose it anyway soon since you really couldn't keep it up. The ending to me made them both look weak. Now I they have me curious about where they go with Punk and do they shoot for Punk and Austin next year at the 30th anniversary Mania.

The only twist would be a 3 way with Punk but Cena would still win the match. I don't mind Punk losing as much as I hate the finish. I mean he was going to lose it anyway soon since you really couldn't keep it up. The ending to me made them both look weak. Now I they have me curious about where they go with Punk and do they shoot for Punk and Austin next year at the 30th anniversary Mania.

i'm also interested to see if Rock will fight in the Elimination Chamber or if they will just do a 1-on-1 re-match. 

Some valid points made... made me feel better about the loss but I'm still not happy about it. It wasn't so much that he did lose, or that it wasn't for good reason, it was how. I'm aware that article makes mention of that, but it still doesn't devalue our opinions any less... after all, that is why they are "our own" opinions.