VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I am going to be launching a pre-order tonight for two different shirts that I think many of you on here will want to order. Barber Shop Window ain't got nothin' on me.

Will probably be purchasing said shirts... any teasers? =] 

and please tell me these will be on at least slightly nicer shirts than WWE license wear/BSW... WWE shirts suck!

Will probably be purchasing said shirts... any teasers? =] 

and please tell me these will be on at least slightly nicer shirts than WWE license wear/BSW... WWE shirts suck!

Really?  All of the official WWE shirts I own are great.  They've lasted me for years.  Way longer than any band shirt has lasted.

Really?  All of the official WWE shirts I own are great.  They've lasted me for years.  Way longer than any band shirt has lasted.

They are really heavy cotton and the fit is disproportionate... I wear a small-medium in pretty much all my shirts (yes I wear them tighter) and in WWE shirts I have to get a Large/Xl. Thicker fabric will last longer but it pales in comparison to the fit/feel of these newer organic cotton tees.

I agree, WWE shirts fucking blow. Except the white and black punk shirt. Only one that fits properly. My shirt I got at survivor series is beyond small. An american apparel small is perfect, a wwe small for me is like a youth large. It sucks.

So they suck because you can't adjust to their sizing?  Heaven forbid two different companies have two different fitting sizes of shirts.

Anyone else hoping that the Shield of Big E have matches? Christ, at TLC the match of the night was the Shield 6 man tag and they dont give them a match after that? How many times can you powerbomb someone before you know, they want to kick your ass in the legal match?

I agree 100%