VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

it's sad, but paul bearer's passing was the most important thing to happen to wrestlemania. it lent SO much to this punk/taker story line. 

punk is being fucking despicable, because he's the perfect heel, and the undertaker has every reason to want to bury him.

i cannot wait.

lol good luck with that.  There are so many that aren't even in production anymore.  Expect to pay $100+ for any dvd that has chris benoit on it.

No haha. Those are cheap as fuck. I just bought Wrestlemania 20 for $6. I own Hard Knocks so Im good with that. The ones that are the super rare ones that sell for a shit ton of money is like the Trish Stratus FYE exclusive edition. The dumbest ones sell for a shit ton of money. 

Ones that you can still buy off of amazon (for example) will be dirt cheap, but others that stores have run out of stock are expensive as hell.  A good friend of mine has something like 320 WWE dvds and he's "working" on getting the complete collection and I have to hear about him dropping a lot of money on this shit.  The magic number (as of Jan 1 2013) was 416 dvds.  So he's fairly close, but I'd hate to know how much money he's wasted on this junk.

Im mainly going for PPVs. My buddy is going for every one ever. I just got an awesome deal on Mania 16, Rumble, KOTR, SSeries, and SSlam 2000 for only $100.

It's just insane how much my buddy has dropped on these dvds, then buying the new ones every week.  Dropping $25 a week to buy the new WWE dvd (assuming they only release one a week) is still in the area of $1,300 a year, and that's just for the new ones.  Last time some friends were over at his place watching wrestling someone did the math and he's going to end up dropping in the area of $11,000 on dvds when/if he ever completes the collection.