VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Besides the first match, I thought the show was fairly boring.  The tag was going great until the last two teams, It should not have been Rey and Show.

Regarding the ladder to table bump, it looked like Cena may have landed on his hip first before his head went into it. Im just hoping that now they have one 'face of the company' champion and that Cena lost it cleanly to the match stipulations, that Bryan will be the one that gets to step up and face Orton.

1. Anyone have any rumble predictions yet?

2. Are we doing a rumble pool again this year?

1. I will be happy with literally anyone else but Cena.

2. We totally should, and you should give me Cena again so I can win again! #bloodmoney

Anyone on here going to the Rumble live aside from me? I'm so pumped to see this PPV in the flesh, it's my favorite WWE event.

A little early to tell, but I'd say either Punk or Bryan. I figure it's only a matter of time before Vince finally wises up and realizes the people want Bryan with the belt. I'd say Punk if they toss him into the Corporation angle more this month, but I'm not sure if we'll get that.

1. Anyone have any rumble predictions yet?

2. Are we doing a rumble pool again this year?

I'm definitely in for the rumble pool again.

I remember being pretty stoked for you that you pulled Cesaro.

Then I remember being pretty bummed that I pulled Rey "I've returned from surgery in my left knee a fucking billion times" Mysterio.

I think I pulled Ryder too?

Fucking disappointing.....But, ya I'm down for throwing away 10 dollars again this year!

1. I will be happy with literally anyone else but Cena.

2. We totally should, and you should give me Cena again so I can win again! #bloodmoney

Anyone on here going to the Rumble live aside from me? I'm so pumped to see this PPV in the flesh, it's my favorite WWE event.

Yup! Cant wait. My brother and I are even thinking of dressing up as someone ridiculous. Just for shits and gigs. 

As for predictions I think Punk, DB, or even Ziggler wins it. Darkhorse: Sheamus returns and wins.

Went to FYE today and got Summerslam Anthology 1,2, & 4; Survivor Series Anthology 1; Royal Rumble Anthology 1; and Wrestlemania 7 for $30. So pumped to watch Summerslam 96 for the first time since.....96.

Finally watched the ppv. I thought it was solid till the last match. I thought the last match was boring. I thought Cena for sure knocked himself out with that botch on the table, ouch. I had Punk was the front runner to win the Rumble but his injuries are giving management second thoughts.