VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

If he's not now, that sure would be a huge help.

The BNB gimmick is one of my favorites right now. Heel or not, some of the stuff he says is hilarious, and it seems like he gets a good reaction from the crowd. 

Girlfriend is in Ireland for the next month so that means I've got a lot of time to watch the Network. Any recommendations? Right now I'm watching old Raws, 1993 stuff.

Without CM Punk or D Bry, i'm afraid my interest in WWE couldn't be lower. i still love the Shield, but they can't carry a week's worth of broadcast time for however long those guys are out.

It was kind of funny reading that article his ex-gf wrote in some local paper about how Punk hates being famous and being a celebrity.

But he doesn't hate singing "take me out to the ballgame" at Cubs games, getting primetime seats for Blackhawk games, and being a guest on the talking dead.

If it wasn't for wrestling, he wouldn't be able to get those perks.

So is being famous/celebrity that bad? Can't have it both ways.

not yet. but from what i've read, it sounds like they're going to hold-off on vacating the title, and that the rumors were kind of based on today's results.

Very interesting read on WWE's new shareholders. They are pushing for change on the executive board

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0516/576128/investment-firm-buys-stake-in-wwe/

Eh. They can make noise all they want, Vince is still the majority owner.

I read that he lost something like $350 mil Friday with the stock tanking.

The stock was between $10-$18 for most of the last 12 years. Out of nowhere it shot up to $30 and now everybody is losing their minds that it's back down. 

Eh. They can make noise all they want, Vince is still the majority owner.

I read that he lost something like $350 mil Friday with the stock tanking.

The stock was between $10-$18 for most of the last 12 years. Out of nowhere it shot up to $30 and now everybody is losing their minds that it's back down.

He still owns 52% of the company but I read Steph sold some of her shares as well