VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Keeping them off the ppv so they can bring them in as babyface's due to Reigns time off? I know that's a huge stretch and probably not true.

They have to showcase all the titles at Night Of Champions, so they probably got bumped for the US and Tag Title matches.

Yeah cause really needed that henry/rusev match. Or Orton/Jericho which only buildup was a attack Cause it was the "season premiere"

Has it ever happened before that someone said they were cashing in but the bell never rang? That ending was either not well thought out or didn't go as planned.

Most of the matches were decent but the only thing that I was really stoked on was the cosmic twins winning. WWE might as well have had Florida-Georgia Line take an actual shit on the IC title after doing so figuratively during the match. They really have it in for Ziggler and Sandow.

Has it ever happened before that someone said they were cashing in but the bell never rang? That ending was either not well thought out or didn't go as planned.

Most of the matches were decent but the only thing that I was really stoked on was the cosmic twins winning. WWE might as well have had Florida-Georgia Line take an actual shit on the IC title after doing so figuratively during the match. They really have it in for Ziggler and Sandow.

Yeah, those two goofs really ruined that match. That nonsense with the managers and those clowns took away from the whole flow of the match.

I have no issue with the cash in, because both men need to be established in the ring for the bell to... ring.

They need figure their shit out with the Rhodeses. this "Gold AND Stardust!" thing is fucking awful. his name is not Gold Dust. It's not a first and last thing. His name is Goldust. Call them the fucking Dust Brothers. Or The Cosmic Twins, because that is pretty rad. 

I have no issue with the cash in, because both men need to be established in the ring for the bell to... ring.

I follow the logic. It just played out really awkwardly with Rollins simply walking out, especially since you'd think the Authority would be involved to make sure things went smoothly. It stands to reason that if a cash in was formally announced, the match would happen regardless of what happened to be going on. The rules are obviously malleable to fit whatever creative wants to do but I just felt it was half baked. All things said, I really enjoyed the match itself. I'm a huge Lesnar mark.

Oh shit, the purpose of the cash in just occurred to me! Ambrose had been "literally hog-tied!" And was a non-factor to botch his spot.

Way to go announce team. That's a major point that probably should have been addressed.

Yeah in fact it happened before with Rollins where he said he was cashing and handed over the briefcase and the bell wasn't rung and Ambrose interfered. Overall the it never felt like a ppv. The only good match was the Cosmic Twins and I loved the Ambrose run in and he cab line. Have to say some if those suplexs looked brutal from Lesnar. Curious to see if he fights Cena again but this time in a cage.

It feels like a work. They didn't do anything remotely like this for any other injury. Wade goes down and has to vacate a title and it got very little attention compared to RR.

Well, this is for a few reasons, I would imagine:

1. Roman Reigns is currently one of the biggest faces in the company

2. This was a complete left-field thing that had nothing to do with a wrestling match, and it was actually relatively life-threatening (opposed to BNB separating his shoulder)

3. They're still learning how to best use the Network, and doing what they did with Reigns (having someone break into regularly scheduled programming, etc.) shows their willingness to try new things.

I thought it was rad, to be honest—it made me wish I had the Network on 24/7 in case there was another breaking update. They could do shit like that all the time if they wanted to just kayfabe it. It would make the Network live feed feel waaaay more special than just "here's what we're randomly showing right now."

Yeah, Cesaro/Sheamus was my MOTN. Sheamus can bring it when he is motivated and facing another person that can "go." His 2/3 Falls match with D Bry is another good example of how good he can be.

I'm pretty excited about this "You've all waited long enough 9/22/14" tweet that WWE sent out a few days ago. I hope it has something to do with NXT, whether a few of them are officially debuting on the main roster or something to do with NXT in the new video game.

Prepare to be let down. I bet it is going to be a trailer for the next gen consoles.

Prepare to be let down. I bet it is going to be a trailer for the next gen consoles.

Yeah, that's possible since that trailer just hit the internet today or yesterday...

EDIT: There is a roster reveal on the Network tonight following Raw, which may just be the one from Summerslam weekend, but it doesn't specifically say.

You can pretty much bank on it being a "reveal" of the trailer they released today and the official announcement of some NXT stars in the game. The achievements already leaked and there is one for beating Cena with an NXT wrestler and a few of the small achievement pictures featured Neville and Zayn.

You can pretty much bank on it being a "reveal" of the trailer they released today and the official announcement of some NXT stars in the game. The achievements already leaked and there is one for beating Cena with an NXT wrestler and a few of the small achievement pictures featured Neville and Zayn.

Yeah, I saw that as well. I'm hoping for some good footage of NXT stars in the game, or at least a list of the ones included. That roster reveal on the Network is just the stuff from Summerslam.