VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Was watching Nakamura vs Shibata from the last NJPW PPV last night. Not having English commentary definitely sucks. I had no idea who likes to have fun, or if either of them were "twerkin', Maggle."

I think "twerkin', Maggle" is said the same in Japanese as it is in English. So there's a good chance nobody twerked if you didn't hear it, and if nobody was twerkin then really what's the point?

What is the big deal with Baron Corbin? He's just another Jack Swagger or Roman Reigns and literally looks like a cross between the two. Is it supposed to be cool that he wrestles the fastest squash matches ever over and over?

He has a certain aura to me, but yes, they need to develop his character soon or people will lost interest. They are building to his match with Bull, but after that, where does either character go? They did the same thing with Mojo and where is he now?

No, I really do think he was supposed to be some sort of cyborg terminator character in NXT. He came up with Nexus, and then he got hurt and went back to be repackaged. There he was the cyborg Ryback, and came up to WWE and they dropped the cyborg, but kept the tights that are kinda robotic when he first showed up. Lawler would occasionally call him the Sin City Cyborg for a short while.

No, I really do think he was supposed to be some sort of cyborg terminator character in NXT. He came up with Nexus, and then he got hurt and went back to be repackaged. There he was the cyborg Ryback, and came up to WWE and they dropped the cyborg, but kept the tights that are kinda robotic when he first showed up. Lawler would occasionally call him the Sin City Cyborg for a short while.

Ohhhh that's what he was talking about on Jericho's podcast