VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Roman also just did a podcast saying that he doesn't want to be compared to cena or anyone for that matter. Doesn't want to be the next anything. Just the first roman. Which I suppose is the right mindset to have. Still doesn't change the fact that the company hasn't done a damn thing to veil their plans for him.

I honestly wouldn't care who won that match. That's one where you just enjoy the ride.

Same. It'd be a huge match and it wouldn't have to be for the title - it could be for Rollins' briefcase. Anyway, I'm baffled how HHH can be so spot-on with NXT and then be utterly retarded when it comes to Reigns. This is one case where I believe the internet rumors, meaning Reigns will win the Rumble and beat Lesnar for the title (which is laughable) instead of Bryan or Ziggler.

On a more optimistic note, I hope tonight's RAW will be as good as last week's.

If you didn't watch Wrestle Kingdom 9 last night you fucking missed out. Go find a replay.

That was a tremendous PPV. The two main events were unbelievable. On a sidenote, I'm pissed JR and Striker were never a permanent team in the WWE.

Apparently, Scott Hall's son debuted with Bullet Club. Was that at Wrestle Kingdom?

The event the night after. debuted as one of their Young Boys. Anderson went to hand him a shirt, then pulled it back saying he was gonna have to earn it. (I think it was Anderson. Might have been Gallows. whatevs)

The event the night after. debuted as one of their Young Boys. Anderson went to hand him a shirt, then pulled it back saying he was gonna have to earn it. (I think it was Anderson. Might have been Gallows. whatevs)

Ah, right on. Well that's cool to see him start making a name for himself. I've never seen him wrestle, but I know his gimmick is essentially just that he's the son of Scott Hall. So, hopefully things work out for him.

I've gotta watch WK9 though. You guys are hyping that up.