VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

That will be rows 3-5. Ringside rows are sold through packages and "platinum seats".... The package for wrestlemania for ringside was like 10 k, but you got tickets to the HOF, raw the night after, hotel and flight for 2 people. Summerslam isn't going to be as much, but WWE knows how to get top dollar for those seats.

That's not bad. I plan on doing WM one year. When I do im going all out

Not really a fan of Crowe. His gimmick is pretty lame and he is way too green in the ring. I am surprised they keep pushing these short guys who have no chance of making the main roster.

I hate his stupid twitter phrase of #cawcaw. Can you imagine Sting doing that if twitter was around back in the 90's? No one would take him serious.

NXT in Cleveland last night was incredible. 1,500 people, completely sold out, rowdy as fuuuuck.

Here was the card:

Tyler Breeze vs Baron Corbin

Kalisto vs Rhyno

Buddy Murphy vs Simon Gotch

Hideo Itami vs Tyson Kidd

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Bayley vs Alexa Bliss

Finn Balor vs Cesaro

Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville

Plus Graves, Regal, Enzo & Cass and Sami cut promos throughout the night.

That looks like a decent card. I wonder why Sami didn't wrestle. Is he hurt or something? When I saw him at a house show a couple weeks ago he just wrestled a short comedy match with Breeze.

I accidentally canceled my network subscription when I was very stoned the other night. Got an email saying my 6 month sub was set to expire but the page it linked me to only had a renew and a cancel button with the renew button seemingly doing nothing. Haha. I'm probably going to stay canceled though. WWE has been a major bummer lately both on stage and behind the scenes. Plus I still have access to NXT on hulu and I'm caught up with Lucha Underground which I enjoy the shit out of.

Is there any way the IC title match doesn't steal the show at Mania? I'm very excited for it.

The IC Title match is the only thing I'm really hyped for, while I'm also looking forward to Sting-HHH simply because I didn't think Sting in WWE would ever happen.

Excluding last year's WM, I haven't been as hyped for a WM as I should be since 25 (which was a let down, overall). That doesn't mean all Manias since then were bad (28 was great, 30 was nearly perfect, rest had some fantastic matches) and I probably had huge expectations when I started watching (since WM 17-24 were all amazing IMO) but everytime the WM countdown clip pops up now, I don't feel any excitement at all. I'm more hyped for next week's NXT episode.

That looks like a decent card. I wonder why Sami didn't wrestle. Is he hurt or something? When I saw him at a house show a couple weeks ago he just wrestled a short comedy match with Breeze.

He said he wasn't medically cleared to wrestle, same as in Columbus, but I'm guessing it's a work to keep selling the storyline from the most recent NXT episode where he said he was doing some soul searching, etc.

This show was so great I'm glad I slept through half of it. It had its moments. Don't see the point of even having Lesnar on there if he doesn't even have any interaction with reigns. It's the main event of mania and there literally nothing going on for it. Heymans promos are great but I need to see something between the people in the match

WrestleMania Play is in 3 weeks. Wiz Khalifa gets more time than the female division, the Ascension have magically disappeared and Goldust is nowhere to be seen. On top of that, you have the World Champion in the house but not let him interact with his challenger, whose impending victory is more unbelievable than a David-Goliath battle between Bryan and Lesnar would ever be. WWE are either imbeciles or they do this shit on purpose and seriously expect nobody to notice.

But, to end this post on a more positive note, the Wyatt-Taker angle was amazing as was Heymangod's promo and Orton killing Rollins. Cena showing ruthless aggression was a welcome change, too. The IC Ladder Match is definitely going to steal the show - just confirm Bryan, Stardust and Goldust as participants already.