VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Tag Titles really should be on the main show. And if the Battle Royal meant much (which cleary doesn't, since it has no real reward - plus, look at Cesaro's booking last year), it shouldn't be on the pre-show either. I don't understand why they can't have the shitty musical performance or maybe even the Hall of Fame tribute on the pre-show to hype up the crowd.

I disagree, I think that the WWEWHC is a joke now. They stripped Bryan of it because he wouldnt be able to compete for x amount of days, and they give it to Lesnar who will go 4 months without defending it. It just cheapens it in my eyes and shits on all their storylines before it. I'm all for elevating the US and IC which is long overdue, but get the belt off of Lesnar or have him defend it 6 times a year.

Perhaps the best way is have The Rock interefere somehow Sunday night so that Roman wins and Lesnar takes off for a while. He returns for a program with Rock for WM32 WM FastForward button.

I like that Lesnar (and the World Title) have become special attractions but I agree that he should've defended it more often. Defenses at every second or third PPV and more RAW appearances (or at least via satellite) would've been fine. His booking wasn't handled perfectly, but I don't think the title has become a joke (then again, they did play tug of war with it, so ... maybe it has).

And I wouldn't mind Brock-Rock at WM Star (that's 32's logo) but I don't want it to be the main event. It'd be more than ridiculous to have two part-timers close a WM in 2016 (and possibly fight for the title).

EDIT:

I see this as Itami's unofficial WM debut, since it's just on the pre-show (kinda like Bryan's WM debut at 27). He probably only won because Tatsumi Fujinami will be inducted into the HOF - he'll have a good showing, then go back to NXT and in a year or two, will have a proper WM debut. At least I hope so, since Itami is the least ready out of the NXT top talents.

Speaking of Itami, HOLY SHIT: