VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

First hour was mind-blowing, second hour was great and third hour was decent. That main event was just anti-climactic though, no wonder the crowd completely shit on it by chanting for the entire NXT roster and doing waves lol. Another thing that irritated me was having an ultra-nervous Byron Saxton as the sole commentator for almost an hour - and letting him and Lawler stand there for the rest of the show just to oversell Lesnar's demolition of everything.

Still, this year's RAW After was pretty good, mainly thanks to the crowd, fantastic NXT debuts (Lucha Dragons! Adrian Neville!) and some good to great matches. And I like Michael Cole, but I've seen that F5 at least 20x already and it never gets old. Priceless.

Hate to back track, but I avoided this thread because I couldn't watch WM live because of streaming issues, so I had to watch it Monday and rest of Tuesday.

Hall of Fame was awesome. Every speech was great, touched on the obvious stuff, and was heart-warming. Bushwhackers? I didn't even enjoy them as a child, but I wish I could hang out with those old guys now and listen to their stories. 

WM was the best show I recall in sometime. I was at 30 when Lesnar beat Undertaker and while I hated it, it was cool being a part of 'Mania history. But this whole show was so good, save for the ladies match. 

Reigns is starting to grow on me. He delivered at WM and his interview on SmackDown! is by far the best thing he's done, promo-wise. Hopefully WWE won't mess him up again in the coming weeks though.

The same goes for the new Sheamus. Yeah, his look is super weird but the stiffness and aggression he showed on SmackDown! against Bryan (plus, his badass new entrance) is a welcome change from the stale and grinning character he was before. Also, that gash on Bryan's forehead ... I know it was an accident, but geez.

To talk about something else than WrestleMania week though, I gotta say that Lucha Underground is the best wrestling show in the world. Every single week it overdelivers. There are compelling characters, at times cartoony but nonetheless great storylines, mindblowing matches and the roster is ridiculous. I'm not taking anything away from the WWE (who had a fantastic week), NXT, ROH or NJPW but Lucha Underground is the best total package right now.

Not to mention that I love how the female workers there are being treated as equal competitors.