VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I understand giving up the belt but hoping he retires....now thats just dumb as fuck.

sorry, I'll admit you are correct.  Went way to far with that one.  To wish an athlete an injury so bad they need to retire is just harsh  I respect him as a human being and his wrestling skills, Im just not into the yes movement.  

If/when Bryan returns, he better drastically change his in-ring style because the way he's been performing since 2013 has proven to be way too much for him to handle. More submissions, less high flying moves - and ditch that fucking Diving Headbutt. It's not like the fans are gonna stop loving him.

Neville-Cena was awesome. I like how he came the closest to beating Cena since it looked like he was going to win if it wasn't for Rusev.

And I don't know whether to love or hate Axelmania & Macho Mandow vs. The Ascension of Doom.

Well, the Chamber matches are for the IC title, which is not being defended at Payback, and the tag titles. 

That's actually pretty cool. I was going to say that its return was rushed (nobody needs two PPVs in one month and the EC could've been saved for SummerSlam or Survivor Series) but seeing midcarders and tag teams inside the structure is gonna be interesting.

Speaking of tag teams, I'm so glad Harper and Rowan are back together. They should've never split.

Speaking of tag teams, I'm so glad Harper and Rowan are back together. They should've never split.

i agree. They should take it one step further and bring Wyatt back in the fold. Have them explain it by saying that they were selfish, foolish, and greedy for thinking that they could achieve success without their leader. As it stands right now, no reason was given for their split, nor was one given for their reunion. Lord knows Wyatt could use some momentum, as well; this Ryback feud is doing nothing for anybody.

i dream of a scenario where the reunited Wyatts take on the New Day with Bo Dallas tangentially involved as an honorary member of the New Day and the acknowledged brother of Wyatt, torn between his positive attitude and his own flesh and blood. It would make for a compelling feud in my mind.

i agree. They should take it one step further and bring Wyatt back in the fold. Have them explain it by saying that they were selfish, foolish, and greedy for thinking that they could achieve success without their leader. As it stands right now, no reason was given for their split, nor was one given for their reunion. Lord knows Wyatt could use some momentum, as well; this Ryback feud is doing nothing for anybody.

i dream of a scenario where the reunited Wyatts take on the New Day with Bo Dallas tangentially involved as an honorary member of the New Day and the acknowledged brother of Wyatt, torn between his positive attitude and his own flesh and blood. It would make for a compelling feud in my mind.

As much as I love Da New Day, Wyatt deserves better. I'm actually glad he's on his own now; the "new Face of Fear" shouldn't hide behind others - he should be the powerhouse. Harper & Rowan can be a dominant tag team on their own, doing what the Ascension were doing in NXT (and were supposed to do on RAW instead of this LOD shit). Bo and New Day sounds hilarious but keep Wyatt far away from it.

Wyatt desperately needs a good program. This feud against The Ryback doesn't help anyone. There doesn't seem to be many fitting rivals for him except Brock Lesnar. I would've put him in the title picture if it wasn't already crowded.

NXT was good, although Corbin beating Crowe relatively quickly and cringe-worthy robotox Dana Brooke getting a match at Unstoppable before Bliss is bullshit. And I'm not sure what to expect of the NXT title match and the #1 Contenders Triple Threat when Zayn and Itami are injured.

And yeah, holy shit, Lucha Underground was INSANE this week. Jack fucking Evans' debut (that finish), that ridiculous 7 Way match and then, Johnny Mundo. I'm exhausted.

^ And nope, there isn't. It should get much more attention (then again, then it wouldn't be underground anymore heh).

I know this is brought up every week, but is there a better wrestling program than Lucha Underground?

Last night's episode was soooooo good.  I'm continually amazed by the in ring action and story telling.  

I haven't caught up with this week's episode but I love the show. It's been pretty flawless since Aztec Warfare. I usually don't tune out for a second when I'm watching it.

NXT was pretty good overall. The matches weren't great but the crowd was on point (for once) and they did a pretty good job setting up for Takeover. The "Baron's gonna bore you" and "No means no" chants were great. It seems like Carmella has gone full face. I can't wait to see Enzo and Cass win the belts. The crowd is going to go off.

I think the tweaking to Crowe will do wonders for him. His music is much better, his look is toned down, and it seems like they might be dropping the hacker shit in favor of a more general outcast gimmick. I think he could have an interesting feud with Adam Rose and it'd give them both something to do. Weirdo vs the popular airhead.

Looking forward to catching LU tonight. i can't find a place to watch it live online. Anyone have a source they'd care to share?

i am not a big fan of Crowe, but i did enjoy his match with Corbin last night. Rhyno goring anyone within reach was a delight, as well. i am expecting Balor to win the triple threat, but i don't know if they will go with another match between him and Owens when they've already had Balor win a tournament only to lose to Owens. Maybe he will get a rematch, go "Demon" for the match, and then move on to the main roster.

i am assuming Sami will wrestle next week and get destroyed again. He'll probably move on to the main roster soon, as well.

That spot was cool. The whole 7 way match was dope. Even the bigger guys like Cage and Mack can do some cool stuff in the ring. The main event was cool, too, but i don't know why Hernandez is main eventing anything in 2015.

Jack Evans is something else. That dude is so entertaining.