VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

"i'm gonna put you through that wall"

puts him through that wall.

probably the coolest fucking shit john cena has ever done.

fuck everything.

The Cena/Rusev match might be the dumbest thing i've seen in wrestling. The ring rope spot was pointless. They should have saved the stupid pyrotechnic spot for the ending in the typical PG-era "guy gets sent off screen, sparks fly, match ends" spot. Instead, Cena touched Rusev's face with the ring rope and Lana decides that it is too brutal for the match to continue.

Ryback?

pI1w9.gif

Anyone else thinking that Rusev is now the front-runner to win the IC title? i'm assuming the Chamber match will be Rusev, Barrett, Neville, Sheamus, and Ziggler with one other guy tacked on (Stardust? Truth? Orton? Ambrose?).

Tag Chamber match should be dope as hell. New Day, Brass Ring Club, Wyatt Family, Meta Powers, Ascension, and PTP? Should be a sight to see.

Anyone else thinking that Rusev is now the front-runner to win the IC title? i'm assuming the Chamber match will be Rusev, Barrett, Neville, Sheamus, and Ziggler with one other guy tacked on (Stardust? Truth? Orton? Ambrose?).

Tag Chamber match should be dope as hell. New Day, Brass Ring Club, Wyatt Family, Meta Powers, Ascension, and PTP? Should be a sight to see.

How would that work? Stuff each team in a pod?

Ha, exactly. My understanding was that each team would start in a pod, per the segment with New Day and Byron Saxton from last night. Or maybe one member from each team starts and then their partners come in randomly. Not sure.

Yeah, it'd make sense if it starts with one member from each team. Otherwise they'd have to make bigger pods. Then, I can only see four tag teams in the chamber instead of six, with the match starting as a Fatal 4 Way.

I hope it'll be New Day, Kidd/Cesaro, Harper/Rowan and either the Ascension or the Lucha Dragons (why haven't they been on the main shows lately?).

Not sure about the IC Chamber. Rusev isn't a bad option but I'd love to see Neville with the title.

WHAT?! DID I MISS KEVIN OWENS DEBUT ON THE MAIN ROSTER?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HOW WAS IT?! TELL ME DETAILS.

He came out for the John Cena open challenge, talked some shit, said he wouldn't fight John Cena tonight but promises him they will sometime. Then he kicked John Cena in the stomach, threw him against the ropes, threw him up and powerbombed him. Then he stomped on the US Title.

It was fucking great.

HOLY SHIT, Kevin Owens' debut was perfect. And now, he's even getting a PPV match already. Talk about a meteoric (and well-deserved) rise to the top. It's great to see more of NXT on the main shows, I hope this trend continues.

A WWE vs. NXT program would have massive potential but I'm having doubts about its execution. Invasion angles tend to flop big time in the WWE.

They should let him do the Pepsi plunge if they insist on him using any variation of the pedrigree as his finisher.

That'd fuck up his knees in no time. The Pedigree is much better than that Swinging Facebuster-thingy, so I'm cool with it - as long as he returns the Curb Stomp in a few months.

Also, the Tag Chamber sounds interesting. I'd much rather have Rowan/Harper instead of Los Matadores (I love Primo and Epico but this gimmick is trash) but I'm definitely looking forward to it. It was nice to see PTP stand tall, too. And I have no doubt Rusev will win the IC Title.

WWE NXT Takeover:Unstoppable

• Bayley & Charlotte vs. Dana Brooke & Emma
  • Baron Corbin vs. Rhyno
  • Blake & Murphy © vs. Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady for the NXT Tag Team Championship
  • Finn Bálor vs. Tyler Breeze
    vs. Hideo Itami
    to determine the #1 contender for the NXT Championship
  • Sasha Banks © vs. Becky Lynch for the  NXT Women's Championship
  • Kevin Owens © vs. Sami Zayn for the NXT Championship

My predictions:

Dana Brooke & Emma via some sort of nefarious means

CORBINWINSLOL

The Realest Guys in the Room

i am hoping for Samoa Joe or Uhaa Nation to replace Itami, but i do think Breeze deserves a shot at the championship. i don't think Balor is long for NXT land.

The BOSS

Owens via 100 powerbombs. i am reading other people predicting a Cena run-in, which would possibly be the most infuriating and wonderful thing they could pull.