VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Oh, and i completely forgot that Uhaa Nation is supposed to be debuting...sometime. They haven't aired one of his vignettes lately, but i hope it is sooner than later.

She really was bad in the ring tonight. I know she's a hit on total divas or whatever but WWE should cut bait on her in the ring, turn her into a manager or something, and just keep making money off total divas with her.

Match was horrible.

That is the point of NXT though, to train. She obviously is putting in a lot of effort to learn and get better. Every wrestler always says that it is different in front of a live crowd and you can practice all you want but you need the live feedback. NXT doesnt do house shows so they cant throw her out before the intermission. This is her time to learn, I say as long as she is willing to keep trying and working hard, she isnt hurting anyone by having a match on NXT.

......it's always been that way though.

Kind of true...at least in past seasons, you could at least tell if anyone had potential on the actual wrestling side because they showed some in ring work. All we get now is a 2 minute clip of them running the ropes once and attempting a bodyslam.

I truly can't tell if any of these goofs have any potential whatsoever of actually having any in ring talent. Everyone's all riled up over Patrick going home and everyone thinks he should have won the whole thing. Why though? Just because he knows some history of wrestling? Big deal.

That is the point of NXT though, to train. She obviously is putting in a lot of effort to learn and get better. Every wrestler always says that it is different in front of a live crowd and you can practice all you want but you need the live feedback. NXT doesnt do house shows so they cant throw her out before the intermission. This is her time to learn, I say as long as she is willing to keep trying and working hard, she isnt hurting anyone by having a match on NXT.

NXT does do house shows. They do not travel the country but theyre all over Florida. She couldve used the time to train actual matches. Who knows maybe she did. I don't keep up with house show results. They put her out there probably based on the training she did and she failed. Maybe they failed by putting her straight on tv but she obviously is not ready

Kind of true...at least in past seasons, you could at least tell if anyone had potential on the actual wrestling side because they showed some in ring work. All we get now is a 2 minute clip of them running the ropes once and attempting a bodyslam.

I truly can't tell if any of these goofs have any potential whatsoever of actually having any in ring talent. Everyone's all riled up over Patrick going home and everyone thinks he should have won the whole thing. Why though? Just because he knows some history of wrestling? Big deal.

He looked to me like he has potential. Possible solid tag teamer or midcarder.

Patrick was the only one who delivered in every area - and on top of that, had the most passion and at least some indy experience. Maybe he's not a future world champion or something but out of all those goofs and crybabies, the obvious standout.

It sucked to see Cassie lose to Eva Marie. She shouldn't be on TV already, NXT isn't the developmental show it once was. She's openly embarrassing herself and while I don't like her, I do feel a little bad for her.

Jojo made the right call by quitting Total Divas and training behind the scenes while doing backstage interviews in the meantime.

NXT has house shows all the time. Just pointing that out. I don't give a hoot about Eva one way or the other and haven't even been keeping up with NXT to be honest. I think Balor is an extremely vanilla champ and Enzo and BIg Cass should have won the titles ages ago. I expect it's just going through growing pains and will get better soon but lately it's seemed pretty bland.

Lucha Underground, however, is insane. The Gift of the Gods is a cool concept. Ultimo Lucha is going to be awesome and the only match I don't have much excitement for is the Trios match.

Hogan must've done something else, too. I mean, they essentially Benoit'd him, even removed him from the Hall of Fame page (now, only Paige needs to leave Tough Enough and I may continue watching after all).

Yeah, the Gift of the Gods concept is pretty cool. That title with the ancient medaillons looked badass. Also, Ultima Lucha will start a week earlier and will get a two-hour finale? Greatest show ever. No Lucha Underground for months will be brutal.

It sucks that this is what it finally took to get him the fuck away from WWE programming, but hey! No one's hurt, and Hulk's gone forever!

Ceeeeelebrate good times, come on!

Let's not forget they put a convicted rapist in their hall of fame. Also the same company that keeps one of their top female stars out of it for becoming a prom star and the guy that essentially runs the company once simulated sex with a dead body. But that wwe for you.

Anyways. NXT Is coming to San Antonio!!!!!!! I need some good seats for it.

On a unrelated note anyone want to buy a wii u. Ha ha. I need those tickets

When you look at it that way it's hilarious to think about. It's no more crazy than birthing a hand, feeding someone their dog, hanging boss man, or putting the car battery on Kane's Junk.

Or doing a segment where Val Venis almost gets his penis cut off by an Asian man with a katana, and then the following week, have Lorena Bobbitt's husband John come out to the ring with Val Venis and then having Venis make jokes to John's face about it.