VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

James Storm debuting at Full Sail tonight with NXT. Didn't see this one coming. Not too excited either way. Not a big draw like their recent signings, in my opinion.

If i may be serious for a moment, i would be more excited if it were Lance Storm. Or Bobby Roode.

It's kinda been rumored for awhile too. He was backstage at a few NXT events

Must've missed that on the dirt sheets. We'll see how he turns out.

If i may be serious for a moment, i would be more excited if it were Lance Storm. Or Bobby Roode.

I don't disagree. When I watched TNA years ago, I thought that Bobby Roode was the better of the two when he teamed with Storm. Is Lance Storm still active in the ring, I know he's training a lot of people. Hell, I kinda thought that he still worked for WWE at the Performance Center or something.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed RAW more than I normally do but that's not saying much (and I'm sure it was a blast to see all those legends live). The brief Shield reunion was unexpected and it was great to see them back together.

Can't say I'm excited for Hell in a Cell. I hate that PPV, it diminishes the gimmick (nobody needs two HIACs in one night). Brock-Taker could be great I guess. And I'm looking forward to Cena's US Open Challenge, I really hope it'll be Breeze.

The fact that they threw together a Shield reunion and had a six man with the Wyatts with no hype is exactly what is wrong with the WWE. Advertise that shit.

i am excited for the Open Challenge and Taker/Lesnar on Sunday. i think Taker/Lesnar will be better than many people are expecting.

I think his debut was perfect, I'm so excited to see where they go with it. He's my favorite in NXT, I hope he translates well for the Main Roster.

My girlfriend doesn't read/use the Internet at all so she had no idea he signed a main roster contract, it was so hard to keep it a secret but it was all worth it whenever she almost cried when his music hit.

So stoked on Breeze and Ziggler. Even Summer Rae (Summer Breeze?) at this point!

from reddit yesterday, every single match on the HIAC card has happened within the last 2 months. brock/taker is obviously the biggest layoff, with almost every other matchup happening in the last 2 weeks.

MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN GUYS

ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOO

Not his biggest fan but I'm glad he's back. It was surreal that he beat John Cena out of all people with a Backcracker and a Superkick fair and square in 8 minutes. What's even more surreal is that he's the AAA Mega Champion, the current US Champion and has shown up in ROH, LU, AAA and WWE this year. All this cross-promotion is glorious.

Also, Brock-Taker was some insane shit. Crazy bastards.

I think the overall inactivity in this thread is the most telling sign of how poorly the product is currently being handled.

That and the fact that I literally cannot remember how the WWEHWC match ended.

I think the overall inactivity in this thread is the most telling sign of how poorly the product is currently being handled.

That and the fact that I literally cannot remember how the WWEHWC match ended.

I've lost so much interest it's not funny. I still watch PPV's but not much else. Some buddies and I are going to the Rumble to cross it off the bucket list.

I mostly liked this RAW. That F4W wasn't NXT quality but a pleasant surprise and definitely a step in the right direction (especially for Lynch and Banks). I think they've realized that they can't allow the flagship show to suck if they air Breaking Ground - a series that suggests a main roster spot is the ultimate dream goal, only achieved through hard work and dedication - right afterwards.

Also, why is Reigns talking and smiling so much? It's so obvious he's uncomfortable in that role - just let him be a serious badass who punches and spears people and gets straight to the point in his promos. I don't even care if he's heel or face, just let him do his thing.

And yeah, Bray's promo was brilliant but that supernatural thing with the pyros - that belongs on Lucha Underground, really. I don't think the WWE can pull that shit off and then later broadcast a real-life documentary on wrestling training and character development. It's the reality era. Even the Undertaker has been humanized in the past few years. Wyatt can be eerie and completely believable - but it's 2015 and that's not the way to go.

(I didn't have a problem with this though)

hdk1bYY.gif