10. Red Flag Ry GOOD

11. knifeparty GOOD

12. somethingvinyl

13. njpunkmusic GOOD

14. elgato48

15. enjoyadrian GOOD

OVERFLOW

16. e r i k n e s s

C'mon, elgato48, somethingvinyl, Family Friendly Rap God and Sterling Archer TacoKnight...

Done

I think I'll be going for Big Gold or the Attitude era title. I can't make up my mind!! I love big gold, it's iconic. But the attitude title is the title of my childhood!

I won this one as a part of my fantasy league. I'm definitely going to get the attitude era belt next time

49D5FC5B-5B33-4398-B3EC-7AB3925B7C68_zps

335C0F42-E3EB-4E06-B4DE-26DBD527524F_zps

A friend of mine has the commemorative current title and he says it looks amazing in person. I just wish they made a commemorative attitude era title, I'm not sure I can drop $400 on the replica. The $160 for the commemorative big gold seems like nothing. Especially if there is a 20-40% off sale

A friend of mine has the commemorative current title and he says it looks amazing in person. I just wish they made a commemorative attitude era title, I'm not sure I can drop $400 on the replica. The $160 for the commemorative big gold seems like nothing. Especially if there is a 20-40% off sale

You really see the difference between the two. Mostly in the weight and thickness. I got this one for about 360 before shipping with the 25% off sale last week.

I only have a 15,- replica of the World Heavyweight Title (not calling it the Big Gold Belt because it is anything but that lol). It sure looks like shit compared to the originals but I ain't spending 400 bucks for a title anytime soon.

Is the Rumble this Sunday? Either way, what I'm really looking forward to is the return of LUCHA FUCKING UNDERGROUND next week.

"Big Gold" is the easiest thing to call it and people know exactly what it is. So I'll stick to that.

You say it looks like shit, but I've heard the complete opposite from any review or anything. Why do you think that it looks bad?

Oh nah, I meant my tiny cheap toy replica of the WHC looks like shit compared to the actual/more expensive ones (not my pic but that's the one I got). Don't get me wrong, the WHC title design is my all-time fave.

Roman is totally gonna walk out the champ lol. As soon as they said "no one has won the Rumble back to back since Stone Cold in 1998", I would be really surprised if Reigns won't win. Dude's breaking records left and right.

Hoping for Owens even though Lesnar is the only other serious contender imo.

Roman is totally gonna walk out the champ lol. As soon as they said "no one has won the Rumble back to back since Stone Cold in 1998", I would be really surprised if Reigns won't win. Dude's breaking records left and right.

Hoping for Owens even though Lesnar is the only other serious contender imo.

I think they're being too obvious about it. So obvious that we think we have it figured out that reigns is going to win and then they'll curve ball us. Maybe not though.

I legitimately have no idea who I think may win other than him, though. I can't see Owens winning after the last man standing match, and I can't really see Brock winning only because I can't see Brock and Roman at WM again.

I'm holding out for a surprise HHH entry/victory and then HHH and reigns at mania.

I think they're being too obvious about it. So obvious that we think we have it figured out that reigns is going to win and then they'll curve ball us. Maybe not though.

I legitimately have no idea who I think may win other than him, though. I can't see Owens winning after the last man standing match, and I can't really see Brock winning only because I can't see Brock and Roman at WM again.

I'm holding out for a surprise HHH entry/victory and then HHH and reigns at mania.

Fantasy booking, but going with HHH and Reigns at Mania, we get Rock v Wyatt Family (didn't they tease something like this at the end of Raw last night? I fell asleep... and Owens v Zayn all being set up during the Rumble?

Yeah, pretty sure at WM it'll be

Roman v HHH

Lesnar v Wyatt

Not sure where the title fits into those matches though. Prob Roman over champion HHH to get his "moment".

If Ambrose/Owens wasn't last man standing, I might have picked one of them as a sleeper to win the Rumble.

Yeah, I think HHH wins the Rumble for sure, and they set up Bork/Bray last night so that seems like a surefire Mania main event (though I'll be sad to see Bray lose at Mania for the third year straight).

and they set up Bork/Bray last night so that seems like a surefire Mania main event (though I'll be sad to see Bray lose at Mania for the third year straight).

ANY Bray loss at this point is a shame. Should be a cool match though. In a perfect world, Bray will go over to avenge his overall terrible booking. Probably with some fuckery.

Forgot about Owens being in a LMN for a second. Well, at least he has an excuse if he doesn't win.

HHH's got an ego but I think he proved with NXT and his limited appearances in the ring that he wants new guys in the title picture. Besides, HHH winning the Rumble in 2016 is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure if they'll go with HHH-Reigns at WM; they'll probably face off at Fastlane and then Reigns faces Lesnar.

Wyatt has lost so much intrigue, heat and credibility in the past two years that a Rumble victory would be quite a shocker. I don't think last night meant anything, they never seem to really want to push Wyatt.

I want Lesnar to win the Rumble but I don't want Reigns to lose the title already ... ugh.

HHH's got an ego but I think he proved with NXT and his limited appearances in the ring that he wants new guys in the title picture. Besides, HHH winning the Rumble in 2016 is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure if they'll go with HHH-Reigns at WM; they'll probably face off at Fastlane and then Reigns faces Lesnar.

I feel like HHH would have been a way more integral part of TV the past month if there wasn't a huge chance of a surprise Rumble return/win. They haven't even mentioned him at all lately. I think Vince coming back was both A: a decoy to make us forget Trips and B: a surefire way to take heat off Roman.

I REALLY don't think they're trying to do face Brock vs face Reigns at WM (especially since last year Lesnar got the babyface reaction). Trips is the biggest bad guy in the company when he turns it on. They want Reigns to get cheered at the end of the show, so maybe they'll put the belt on a mega heel nobody wants to see the belt on to make sure that def happens.

Makes sense to me at least.

I feel like HHH would have been a way more integral part of TV the past month if there wasn't a huge chance of a surprise Rumble return/win. They haven't even mentioned him at all lately. I think Vince coming back was both A: a decoy to make us forget Trips and B: a surefire way to take heat off Roman.

I REALLY don't think they're trying to do face Brock vs face Reigns at WM (especially since last year Lesnar got the babyface reaction). Trips is the biggest bad guy in the company when he turns it on. They want Reigns to get cheered at the end of the show, so maybe they'll put the belt on a mega heel nobody wants to see the belt on to make sure that def happens.

Makes sense to me at least.

That does make sense (they sorta did that with Sheamus and it worked) but still; HHH winning the Rumble and becoming World Champ shouldn't even be an option with such a deep roster. It's almost as sad as having Batista win and main event WM (... speaking of sad, Jericho is completely insufferable and adds absolutely nothing - and I'm saying that as a fan).

That's true but I'm still expecting Brock-Reigns because they tend to have a hard-on for WM rematches these days. And it'd elevate Reigns as the one guy who legitimately beat Lesnar.

On a sidenote, I'm really looking forward to Becky-Charlotte. It's the only angle that's been executed to near perfection.

I can see HHH winning the belt at Rumble. He can play off the action as an "I'm taking back what is rightfully the Authority's" type angle and then drops it to Reigns at Fast Lane with him defending against Lesnar at WM.

It's kind of painful to see Jericho back in the mix of things. I'm a Jericho fan and all, but he just seems so uninterested when he's on the mic and always receives a lukewarm response to anything he says from the crowd