VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

All right, everyone has thrown in and here is the official VC Royal Rumble entrant list. I used random.org to create two separate lists (one for 1-15, one for 16-30). Cross your fingers and hope you don't get R-Truth:

1. permafaust
2. ScottHeisel
3. Brock N Roll
4. Red Flag Ry
5. SmikeX13
6. njpunkmusic
7. knifeparty
8. enjoyadrian
9. Sterling Archer TacoKnight
10. marc32137
11. somethingvinyl
12. ifworkpermits
13. Family Friendly Rap God
14. elgato48
15. sirrichardrichard
16. elgato48
17. somethingvinyl
18. enjoyadrian
19. Family Friendly Rap God
20. Sterling Archer TacoKnight
21. njpunkmusic
22. ifworkpermits
23. knifeparty
24. Red Flag Ry
25. ScottHeisel
26. permafaust
27. SmikeX13
28. sirrichardrichard
29. Brock N Roll
30. marc32137

I'm at Evolve 54 in Orlando and HHH, regal and coach Robbie are all here

What's the deal with WWE and Evolve? Are they trying to scoop up Evolve as another developmental territory? Are they heavily scouting talent? It's decently public that WWE has some relationship with them currently (those guys there tonight, Jordan and Gable signing tonight, Sami Zayn at a previous event). I just can't figure it out through the dirt sheets.

I think EVOLVE is their go-to indie company when it comes to scouting new talent, so it's like an unofficial developmental. Kinda like ROH in the past 10 years, except there's an actual partnership between these two companies now, since they're trading talent all the time (Gargano is heavily featured despite still not being signed) and there's even a WWE.com article on EVOLVE's standouts.

It's pretty cool that NXT is not only acknowledging the indies now but endorsing them.

True, I'd be surprised if they won't sign both. They've gotten more airtime than a lot of the signed talent.

Also, I don't want to be a pessimist but apart from looking forward to surprise entrants (as I always do), I'm sorta dreading the Rumble match. It hasn't delivered since 2010 and the last two editions were downright insulting.

2qpEG63.jpg