VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

^ Yeah, as well as whoever wins the NXT title match at Takeover apparently. And I haven't read the taping spoilers (and don't plan to) but since Swagsuke is facing

Sami, I assume it's going to be Joe-Balor. So we could totally see at least one of these things happen:

• Enzo/Cass/Carmella interrupt the New Day
  • Bayley joins the Four Horsewomen program
  • Sami continues his blood feud with Owens
  • Joe fucks up Styles or
  • Balor debuts with the Balor Club ... and fucks up Styles

Either way, the RAW After already looks more like a must-see event than WM itself.

I was always a big fan of Graves. He's thriving on commentary in NXT. He and Rich Brennan have a good connection, which makes watching the matches that much more enjoyable.

I enjoy Sampson in the ring. I like he's kind of 80's hard, no nonsense aggression. The gimmick is trash, though. Why does he need to carry a guitar to the ring and wear a scarf and all that jewelry?

I was always a big fan of Graves. He's thriving on commentary in NXT. He and Rich Brennan have a good connection, which makes watching the matches that much more enjoyable.

I enjoy Sampson in the ring. I like he's kind of 80's hard, no nonsense aggression. The gimmick is trash, though. Why does he need to carry a guitar to the ring and wear a scarf and all that jewelry?

That's how drifters dress, duh.

He should've never lost it in the first place but oh well. That match was probably the only thing worth watching from RAW. Styles-Miz too.

Possible Fastlane spoilers:

Sunday's Edge & Christian segment at Fastlane may be a way to introduce Enzo Amore & Colin Cassady to the main roster as immediate challengers for New Day's tag titles.

\o/

The Cruiserweight division was one of my favorite parts of the show when I started watching, so I'm definitely hyped for this (as well as some cross-promotion). I do wonder if maybe the E should consider implementing weight classes like in MMA and make all the respective solo titles mean as much as the others (let's say Bantam/Feather for Women, Cruiser, IC for Light Heavyweights and WHC).

So awesome seeing Joey Ryan in Lucha Underground. Another great episode. NXT was good too; I do wonder how they're going to continue this little Joe-Zayn series, maybe add Corbin back to the mix. Also, Perfect 10!

So awesome seeing Joey Ryan in Lucha Underground. Another great episode. NXT was good too; I do wonder how they're going to continue this little Joe-Zayn series, maybe add Corbin back to the mix. Also, Perfect 10!

i had never seen Joey Ryan in action prior to this week's episode, but damn, he is already one of my favorites. He is great as the cocky, sleazy cop. So far, LU2 has been incredible. Puma/Pentagon was great, and i can't wait to see where they go next.