VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Surprisingly good RAW. Shane is awesome. New Day-Y2AJ was the best tag match in a long time and the turn was very well done. Owens-Neville had their best match outside of NXT and SAMI FUCKING ZAYN has finally arrived. At this point, Roadblock has a better card than Mania even though it shouldn't even exist.

Main roster's gonna be nuts after WM. Bayley, Joe, Enzo/Cass/Carmella and Balor/BC could all show up.

I think the Mania card is shaping up nicely.

HHH / Roman - this is an interesting match.  I understand that it shouldn't be for the title and I think the story with Dean is waaaaay better, but on paper it's not a bad match.  The inevitable coronation of Roman is going to suck but it is what it is.

Dean / Brock - this is the match that is going to cement Dean as a superstar.  He's right there, but I think a match with Brock in a street fight in which Dean is going to get destroyed but keep asking for more is going to be THAT moment for him

Taker / Shane - this could go either way, but I think everyone is hyped to see it.  It's in the cell.  Shane will take a sick bump and we will all mark out.  Will be fun.

Sasha / Charolette / Becky - this has WM classic written on it if they give it time and let them do what they can do.  Could be the moment we will look back in in 10 years and realize this is what put women's wrestling on the map for the masses. 

(guessing these next matches happen)

Owens / Zayn - this match has built for almost a year.  Admittedly most of it has been via NXT, but still there is a history there and we now these two have chemistry.  They could end up stealing the show.

AJ / Y2J - they have had solid matches so far.  on the WM stage I think they could do some amazing things.  AJ is the best in the world in my opinion.  

I'm all about a card centered around those matches.  Still have the Wyatts out there and the New Day too that will end up doing something. I think this is going to be a really good card.  

I think the Mania card is shaping up nicely.

HHH / Roman - this is an interesting match.  I understand that it shouldn't be for the title and I think the story with Dean is waaaaay better, but on paper it's not a bad match.  The inevitable coronation of Roman is going to suck but it is what it is.

Dean / Brock - this is the match that is going to cement Dean as a superstar.  He's right there, but I think a match with Brock in a street fight in which Dean is going to get destroyed but keep asking for more is going to be THAT moment for him

Taker / Shane - this could go either way, but I think everyone is hyped to see it.  It's in the cell.  Shane will take a sick bump and we will all mark out.  Will be fun.

Sasha / Charolette / Becky - this has WM classic written on it if they give it time and let them do what they can do.  Could be the moment we will look back in in 10 years and realize this is what put women's wrestling on the map for the masses. 

(guessing these next matches happen)

Owens / Zayn - this match has built for almost a year.  Admittedly most of it has been via NXT, but still there is a history there and we now these two have chemistry.  They could end up stealing the show.

AJ / Y2J - they have had solid matches so far.  on the WM stage I think they could do some amazing things.  AJ is the best in the world in my opinion.  

I'm all about a card centered around those matches.  Still have the Wyatts out there and the New Day too that will end up doing something. I think this is going to be a really good card.  

i'm with you. While, like last year, the build has been lackluster and the outcome of the main event is seemingly obvious, i think, like last year, the show will be good to great. i too think AJ/Y2J happens, possibly with a stipulation (Submission/I Quit?) to differentiate it from what we've seen from them in the past. i'm not so sure about Zayn/Owens, but i'd be stoked to see another match from them. We'll probably get a tag team cluster match, as well as the Andre Battle Royal to get everyone on the card.

Great night of wrestling last night. Zayn/Joe was a really well-done match with a surprising outcome. LU was, as usual, off the fucking chart. The triple threat was incredible, and all of the other matches/segments were worthwhile and added to the storylines.

I didn't expect Zayn-Joe to last the entire episode. You only get to see that in the indies or in Japan these days, so that was pretty cool. I think the last time a match without time limit went that long in the WWE was Cena-HBK in 2007. Also, the #1 Contenders match for the Tag titles will happen next week I guess.

Meanwhile, LU fucking kills it yet again with that insane Triple Threat (rest of the show was awesome as well, Cage is a beast) and on top of that, Fenix shows up to set up a title match for next week already. Jesus.

I haven't watched NXT yet but am stoked to catch it.  LU was fire though.

That triple threat is going to be in MOTY talk.  I have a problem with a lot of WWE triple threats b/c they seem to try to work it as a singles match as much as possible.  I understand the reasoning as it makes it easier.  But those 3 guys did a great job last night of keeping everyone involved and keeping the match moving. Great story telling too.  

Also.  Did anyone see that LU season 1 may be coming to netflix soon?

For me that NXT tag title match stole the show.  Watching Enzo and Cass and seeing the pop they got it really makes me wonder why these guys aren't on the main roster... them with the new day would be next level major.

Hopefully post-Mania.

People actually like the Revival? I can't get into their gimmick at all. They're alright in the ring, but they're kind of boring to watch. They got basically no pop at all, no boos or anything.