VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The build-up of this match has been nothing but irritating so far but at least they nailed it tonight. Nice to see that Shane is still a crazy son of a bitch.

I have a feeling WM's gonna be a lot like last year. Despite the lackluster build-up and hype, it could totally have at least four great matches. Shane-Taker and Brock-Ambrose are gonna be beautiful car wrecks, Styles-Heel Jericho could be their best one yet and the Women's Triple Threat will absolutely steal the show.

i haven't done this in a while, so here is the upcoming card for NXT Takeover:Dallas:

1     Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin    
2     The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) © vs. American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable), Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
3     Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson    
4     Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
5     Bayley © vs. Asuka, Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship
6     Finn Bálor © vs. Samoa Joe, Singles match for the NXT Championship

My picks:

1. i'm guessing Corbin may be moving up soon, and Aries is the hot new guy, so i am going with A-Double, the Greatest Man that Ever Lived

2. A-Double, again

3. Going with Crews, but this one could go either way

4. We all win with this one

5. We all win with this one

6. Joe! Joe! Joe!

So who's headed to Dallas this week? My wife and I are flying down to Austin tomorrow for a few days, then making our way to Dallas on Saturday. We'll be at WrestleMania on Sunday (section C309) and Raw on Monday (section 316). Anyone else?

I take it you couldn't get tickets to NXT? That is a bummer man!

So who's headed to Dallas this week? My wife and I are flying down to Austin tomorrow for a few days, then making our way to Dallas on Saturday. We'll be at WrestleMania on Sunday (section C309) and Raw on Monday (section 316). Anyone else?

I'm getting into town Friday, I'll be at mania, section 217 and raw on Monday.

I take it you couldn't get tickets to NXT? That is a bummer man!

Didn't try — the show is Friday night and the wife and I will be in Austin until Saturday. Besides, I didn't want to push it with three wrestling events, plus I just saw NXT in Cleveland last month and I've always wanted to go to a Raw after Mania. It's gonna be bonkers!

Didn't try — the show is Friday night and the wife and I will be in Austin until Saturday. Besides, I didn't want to push it with three wrestling events, plus I just saw NXT in Cleveland last month and I've always wanted to go to a Raw after Mania. It's gonna be bonkers!

How are the NXT live events? they announced one about 3 hours away from me - I love the TV product, but wondering if a 6 hour car trip is worth it.

Word, thanks guys - I figured that it would be a rad time, wanted to get a couple opinions. I'm going to SmackDown earlier the same week - full week, but should be pretty fun.

I went to the first out of Florida show they did at the Arnold last year, it was pretty awesome.

SOOOOOO much fun! They've run in Cleveland three times in the past year and each time it's been a blast. Highly recommended.

Tossing this in spoilers since Scott is hitting the post-Mania Raw. 

Rumors of rebranding back to the Women's division on Post-Mania Raw.

This is good news, hopefully true.

Yeah, I just read that, too. Not sure if this needs to be put in spoiler tags but oh well:

According to PWInsider (h/t Wrestling-Edge.com), the Divas division will be renamed the Women's division on Monday's episode of Raw following WrestleMania 32. Also, a WWE Women's Championship belt has reportedly been created, and it will replace the butterfly-emblazoned Divas title. Should the report come to fruition, the WrestleMania Triple Threat match between Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch will be the final WWE bout with the Divas Championship on the line.

Thank you Based Haitch.

They moved the total divas 6 woman tag match to the preshow and put the Battle Royale on the PPV. Think they are catching on that no one likes Eva.

I thought they had announced on Raw that the divas tag match was on the pre-show. Didn't hear that they moved the battle royale. I like that call.

Yeah, I just read that, too. Not sure if this needs to be put in spoiler tags but oh well:

Yeah, I wasn't sure either. Just don't wanna spoil anything for Scott since he's making a trip out of it. Definitely great news.