VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Not sure what this means but I really hope they won't have him perform as just 'Nakamura'.

MV49yTO.jpg

Anyway, confirmed participants for the Global Cruiserweight Series so far:

* Zack Sabre Jr. 

* Johnny Gargano 
* Rich Swann 
* Tommaso Ciampa 
* Noam Dar 
* Hoho Lund 
* Akira Tozawa

Pro wrasslin' in 2016 is fucking wild, man.

Yeah but they also introduced Itami and Asuka with their previous gimmicks and then changed it. It wouldn't be a big deal I guess but still.

I heard they're gonna tape it in June, it's gonna air in July and qualifying matches will take place at EVOLVE, Rev Pro and Progress (so far).

I don't remember them introducing Itami as KENTA. I didn't follow the Asuka signing, so I don't remember that one either. Interesting, though. I think that's a pretty big deal given just how much of a mega star Shinsuke was. I guess just dropping "Shinsuke" isn't that big of a deal though.

Excellent. Thank you for that heads up. That'll be fun to watch. I'm definitely going to avoid spoilers on that front.

This is getting ridiculous.

It was Triple H’s decision for Eva Marie to join the Total Divas squad against B.A.D. & Blonde. Vince McMahon, who is interested in promoting NXT Women’s Champion Bayley to the main roster, wanted her to fill out the final spot on the babyface side. Hunter was not in favor of this, and explained to Vince that Eva Marie would be a perfect fit for the Total Divas team. He also pointed out that Bayley is part of the “wrestling” division and not the Divas division. While Vince likes Eva Marie, he felt she would garner too much heat from fans. Creative plans call for Eva Marie to continue to act as a heel on the team.

Anyway, happy NXT Takeover Day, everyone.

I'm actually surprised, and happy, to see that Vince had the right idea on this call. I'm gonna call Eva somehow sabotaging her team at Mania if they're keeping her heel.

It just truly hit me today that Shinsuke Nakamura is ACTUALLY gonna debut for WWE tonight. I'm beyond pumped.

In a few hours Shinsuke Nakamura and Austin Aries are going to wrestle in a WWE-owned ring. This is a great time to be a wrestling fan. i don't care about the build to Wrestlemania, the fan reaction to the main event, or the combined age of the Undertaker and Shane McMahon. It's Wrestle-fucking-Mania weekend!

In a few hours Shinsuke Nakamura and Austin Aries are going to wrestle in a WWE-owned ring. This is a great time to be a wrestling fan. i don't care about the build to Wrestlemania, the fan reaction to the main event, or the combined age of the Undertaker and Shane McMahon. It's Wrestle-fucking-Mania weekend!

Well said brother!

What a fantastic show. Start to finish.

Corbin finally delivered. I haven't been his biggest fan, but he and Aries had an absolutely great match. He really stepped up tonight with his best match by far.

Nakamura and Zayn stole the show though, as expected. Match of the year, calling it.

Takeover: Dallas was absolutely fantastic. One great match after another, everyone looked strong as hell and on top of that, Kota fucking Ibushi and Bobby fucking Roode were in attendance. Nakamura-Styles and Nakamura-Zayn are my two top MOTY candidates so far, this is so wild.

slXyKnh.gif

Good luck, WM Star.

What a fantastic show. Start to finish.

Corbin finally delivered. I haven't been his biggest fan, but he and Aries had an absolutely great match. He really stepped up tonight with his best match by far.

Nakamura and Zayn stole the show though, as expected. Match of the year, calling it.

I've been telling you guys Corbin continually gets better