VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Probably the worst Mania I've ever watched

I'm struggling to think of a better example (mostly due to my terrible memory) but this seems like a stretch. The show started off really strong and most of the matches were solid. Many of the finishes went against what the IWC wanted which is leaving a bad taste in most of our mouths. I know the Raw after Mania is becoming more and more of a crutch for shoddy booking... but here's hoping they "make it up" to us.

there were some cool moments for sure (anything Sami Zayn did, Stone Cold throwing out three stunners, Baron Corbin, and the New Day entrance) but everything else was just so blah and nonsensical 

anyways you can't have a seven hour long mania, have the least over go win the title, and expect people to be happy - people were leaving in the middle of the main event match of WrestleMania last night - can you believe that? that right there says so much about the current state of creative/booking in this company.

also it wouldn't be WrestleMania if they Wyatt family didn't get buried somehow haha

i might be the only one who doesnt care about new day. i change channel when theyre on except for last night but i was on my phone for most of that watch. snooze fest they are to me. fuck them.

fuck taker as well. never been a fan. some good matches (michaels/mania, angle//no way out) but as a whole fuck taker. take kane, big show, mark henry with you whenever you retire.

fkn bray wyatt cant catch a break. that was shitty as fuck.

wooo wooo woooooo. way to go ryder. el generico winning that would have been good also but ryder winning it is good enough for me

glad charlotte won. im not a fan of

banks at all. the rest was alright. styles jericho was eh. corbin winning im alright with that.

i might be the only one who doesnt care about new day. i change channel when theyre on except for last night but i was on my phone for most of that watch. snooze fest they are to me. fuck them.

fuck taker as well. never been a fan. some good matches (michaels/mania, angle//no way out) but as a whole fuck taker. take kane, big show, mark henry with you whenever you retire.

fkn bray wyatt cant catch a break. that was shitty as fuck.

wooo wooo woooooo. way to go ryder. el generico winning that would have been good also but ryder winning it is good enough for me

glad charlotte won. im not a fan of

banks at all. the rest was alright. styles jericho was eh. corbin winning im alright with that.

man, your taste in wrestling is worse than vince's