VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

really great episode for a second week in a row... we're in such a different world then we were before Mania!

Agreed. Shane as GM instead of the Authority is adding so much to the overall feel of the product. Matches actually mattered for once. Two great #1 Contender's matches, a good Women's Title match and an ongoing Tag Team Titles tournament Booty Bowl, which gave us the Bullet Club's debut. Also, the Wyatts are FINALLY faces and don't look like chumps.

Only nitpicks would be the exclusions of Banks, Lynch, Ryder and Corbin (who did get a video package but still) but I guess you can't get it all. I really hope this continues.

Raw was actually great last night. If Shane leaves, I'm definitely gonna miss him. I get he's not actually making the calls, but he's a great character to have on screen. Bullet Club debut was fantastic, very reminiscent of the Outsiders. Everything looks good. I agree that the omission of Banks and Lynch was unfortunate. Additionally, I'd like to see Paige get back into the mix. Otherwise, I dig what's going on currently.

Also, Romans as "the guy" is better than Romans as face. I don't hate it but I'd still prefer someone else to have the strap. Roman needs a mouthpiece. His promos are consistently disappointing. If someone like Paul Heyman was speaking for him, he'd be the most over heel champ.

I don't think Bryan's willing to come back this soon. Maybe Sting?

Anyway, I really hope the Authority is done. Enough with the cockblocks and overlong promos. If Shane doesn't stick around for good, just make HHH the uber-face he already is in NXT and let him run the show. These RAWs were easily the overall best since at least 2014, mainly because they were largely simple but effective and thus, had plenty of crowd-pleasers. That's been the NXT formula for years.

Swagsuke is a blessing. Still surreal seeing him in the WWE.

Bray Wyatt out with calf injury sustained at a house show in Italy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/608845269150049/permalink/1142151525819418/

Man, fuck this. He finally regained some momentum with his face turn and now this. Do a brand split, rotate the roster and give one half some months off. If all these injuries aren't a sign to change things up, I don't know what is.

Swagsuke is a blessing. Still surreal seeing him in the WWE.

Man, fuck this. He finally regained some momentum with his face turn and now this. Do a brand split, rotate the roster and give one half some months off. If all these injuries aren't a sign to change things up, I don't know what is.

Seriously it's amazing how many people are hurt.. Loved NXT last night btw so good.

I agree, three really good RAWs since WM. And the main event angle just got even better with the Bullet Club involved. I marked quite a bit when Anderson and Gallows reunited with Styles backstage and then assaulted Reigns. This can go in so many directions - a Styles turn and BC reunion, the BC betraying Styles and forming a stable with Reigns, Bálor's debut. I haven't been this intrigued by a WHC/main event angle in a long time.

Reigns isnt a bad guy......he isnt a good guy.....hes THE guy.

This catchphrase turned him into an even bigger heel than he already was.