VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

4 hours ago, Breezus said:

I like how Gun/Gallows keep trying to convince Styles to go rudo in order to gain an advantage over Reigns and every time Styles decides to stay true to himself, he gets his ass kicked. This is easily the most compelling WHC/main event program since Bryan's YES movement.

Also, the GCS is one of the best things the WWE has come up with in decades. All this fantastic talent gets a chance to shine in the big leagues and these great indy promotions get a bigger audience with these highlight videos.

That match looked dope. I feel like I've seen Noam Dar wrestle elsewhere before but can't put my finger on it. Keep posting those highlights as you find them, I don't pay attention to WWE social media so would miss them without you. Thanks!

11 hours ago, dantheriver said:

That match looked dope. I feel like I've seen Noam Dar wrestle elsewhere before but can't put my finger on it. Keep posting those highlights as you find them, I don't pay attention to WWE social media so would miss them without you. Thanks!

He did wrestle AJ Styles at one point, so maybe that's it. I personally never heard of him before the GCS (I'm barely familiar with the UK scene), so I'm glad they're posting videos. And sure, no problem. :)

On a sidenote, it looks like Ryback's done with the E. I won't miss him but he did have a pretty good final match against Kalisto at Payback.

42 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Dillinger deserves a push so bad. He's over as hell and I'd hate for him to just be enhancement talent.

This. So much this. Dillinger found his gimmick in the perfect 10 character. It is grade A, and he plays it up so well. He's been in NXT for years and deserves a chance to shine. He's got the look and the talent in the ring and on the mic.

Released superstars so far today:

Hornswoggle: Who knew he was still with the company?

El Torito: Seems reasonable since Primo and Epico are coming back

Zeb Colter: Not a surprise after the angle with the returning Alberto Del Rio flopped before he joined the League of Nations

Alex Riley: When the NXT audience at Full Sail doesn't take to your comeback, that's good evidence that you wouldn't work on the main roster either. Great build, decent in the ring, terrible on the mic. It's unfortunate.

6 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Released superstars so far today:

Hornswoggle: Who knew he was still with the company?

El Torito: Seems reasonable since Primo and Epico are coming back

Zeb Colter: Not a surprise after the angle with the returning Alberto Del Rio flopped before he joined the League of Nations

Alex Riley: When the NXT audience at Full Sail doesn't take to your comeback, that's good evidence that you wouldn't work on the main roster either. Great build, decent in the ring, terrible on the mic. It's unfortunate.

Cameron and Santino as well.

I don't want to say I'm happy someone lost their job but Cameron never should've been signed in the first place. Still can't believe she was the only one they signed from Tough Enough when that same class had Ivelisse, Marty the Moth and Son of Havoc.

17 minutes ago, Breezus said:

I don't want to say I'm happy someone lost their job but Cameron never should've been signed in the first place. Still can't believe she was the only one they signed from Tough Enough when that same class had Ivelisse, Marty the Moth and Son of Havoc.

Good riddance on Cameron. She was one of the worst competitors I've seen. Didn't know they skipped on Ivelisse and Son of Havoc. That's a real shame.

19 hours ago, Breezus said:

Sandow too. This is the only one I'm actually kinda pissed about because they kept screwing him over despite the fact he became popular as hell. At this point, I'm just glad he's free. He can do big things in Lucha Underground or New Japan.

right? the man had infinite possibilities! so sad to see him go...