VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The Royal Rumble pool as it stands now.  I will edit this post as payments are received.  I am not looking to hold spots for anyone due to the event being on Sunday.

1. knifeparty

2. dantheriver

3. Smike13

4. kcblackrob

5. permafaust

6. TheWindBlower

7. njpunkmusic

8. tkey

9. spoonparty (my brother will be tentatively known as this until he signs in and makes his own account) 

10. scottheisel (pending payment due to not knowing if we are raising the stakes or not)

Edited by knifeparty

On 1/24/2017 at 10:26 AM, knifeparty said:

The Royal Rumble pool as it stands now.  I will edit this post as payments are received.  I am not looking to hold spots for anyone due to the event being on Sunday.

1. knifeparty

2. dantheriver

3. Smike13

You still taking entrants on this? I'd like to jump in if so!

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Or you cap it at 10 (since interest in wrestling on the boards seems to be at an all time low) and there's less payout but slightly better odds.

Very true.  We just got our 7th person so we wouldn't need many more.  My brother might make an account and join (he likes records and wrestling so I have no idea why he isn't here already).   I will keep the list for 15 but if we don't get past 10 tomorrow I will definitely drop the amount down.

1 hour ago, knifeparty said:

Very true.  We just got our 7th person so we wouldn't need many more.  My brother might make an account and join (he likes records and wrestling so I have no idea why he isn't here already).   I will keep the list for 15 but if we don't get past 10 tomorrow I will definitely drop the amount down.

Pm'd. Would like to jump in on this. 

So my brother is in, he will make an account later.  So that brings us to 9.

Anyone else want in on this?  Let's go ahead and cap it at 10 people.  If all 10 people are good with it, we could raise the amount to $15 each so the pot is higher or we could leave it at $10.  I am good either way.  Let me know your thoughts everyone.

3 hours ago, knifeparty said:

So my brother is in, he will make an account later.  So that brings us to 9.

Anyone else want in on this?  Let's go ahead and cap it at 10 people.  If all 10 people are good with it, we could raise the amount to $15 each so the pot is higher or we could leave it at $10.  I am good either way.  Let me know your thoughts everyone.

I'd be good to throw another $5 in the pot or keep it at $10 -

for no good reason, here's a pic of me cheesing super-hard from a couple months back of me making friends with the Mizanins and getting to hold the IC title 

2 minutes ago, kcblackrob said:

I'd be good to throw another $5 in the pot or keep it at $10 -

for no good reason, here's a pic of me cheesing super-hard from a couple months back of me making friends with the Mizanins and getting to hold the IC title 

Man, that is pretty awesome!  What is the "TCB" patch you have on?  That looks vaguely familiar or I am mixing it up with something else, lol.

19 minutes ago, scottheisel said:

It looks familiar because of this shirt:

CM_Punk_GTS_T-Shirt.jpg

Also, is there still room in the Rumble pool? I'm in for whatever, just lemme know who to pay and how much.

I'll be damned, that is jogging my memory.

There is still one slot left, I will hold it for you since we are working out if it will be $10 or $15.  i will shoot you a PM though.

15 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

$10, $15 whatever the group wants to go with is fine with me.  Maybe a few more surprise entrants will pop up in the next 24 hours and we can get to 15 people and not worry about the buy in.

That is kind of what I am hoping for.  Getting everyone to make a second payment might be kind of iffy this late in the game...