VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

37 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Also, I wonder if New Day are gonna reference the Paige leaks. I'm not sure they'd get away with that one lol

I'd be shocked if they mentioned it considering her stuff was illegally hacked and what not. WWE would get tons of backlash I'd think. Also, apparently, Xavier Woods is in one of her videos or something, idk. I'm not sure he'd want to bring it up either.

Finally getting into Lucha Underground now that it's on Netflix. Aside from the exciting wrestling, I really enjoy Striker and Vampiro on commentary. It's not that either one of them are exceedingly great commentators, but as a team, they vibe really well. It's nice to have just two commentators get along on the mic instead of WWE's usual schtick of heels/faces on commentary.

The HOF was pretty awesome. But, I wish they would either be prepared to go over (it's on their damn network afterall) or better police the time frames of everyone. Sucks that Cena got like 2 min to intro the "main event" and the APA probably could have gone longer roasting Teddy Long.

Goldberg got booed out of the building, this old timer main event shit could easily backfire on them again when they put all the smarkiest fans in one place. Reigns also got thunderous boos anytime he was shown. It threw the RnR Express off a little, was pretty funny.

Edited by dantheriver

Watching TakeOver now. Tye has to be going to the main roster, right? I mean, how many feuds is he gonna lose in NXT? It's a shame. Alister Black's debut was good. I'm really bummed to see AOP retain. There's nothing about them that I can get into. Women's title match is up next.

4 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I almost hoped they'd come back last night at NXT just to say they've won those belts too.

That would've been wild, but I love how they returned tonight. It was perfect, really the only perfect point of the night so far. I'm very interested to see if Matt continues the "Broken" gimmick once they put a mic in front of him.

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

That would've been wild, but I love how they returned tonight. It was perfect, really the only perfect point of the night so far. I'm very interested to see if Matt continues the "Broken" gimmick once they put a mic in front of him.

https://streamable.com/59697

Thats from the WWE Snapchat, seems promising enough.