VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I know it's been mentioned previously, but if you're not listening to this podcast, you're missing out. It's some of the smartest, most informed, hilarious WWE Golden Era wrestling talk ever. Seriously, go check it out:

http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to-wrestle-with-bruce-prichard.html

10 hours ago, somethingvinyl said:

I know it's been mentioned previously, but if you're not listening to this podcast, you're missing out. It's some of the smartest, most informed, hilarious WWE Golden Era wrestling talk ever. Seriously, go check it out:

http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to-wrestle-with-bruce-prichard.html

Second this recommendation!

Also, to piggyback - I wasn't ever much of a WCW guy, but 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff and Conrad Thompson is a really informative. 

As well,  Tights and Fights is a fantastic weekly listen and the episodes stick around 45 minutes so it isn't a daunting task to keep up - http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/tights-and-fights

On 9/6/2018 at 9:56 AM, kcblackrob said:

Second this recommendation!

Also, to piggyback - I wasn't ever much of a WCW guy, but 83 Weeks with Eric Bischoff and Conrad Thompson is a really informative. 

As well,  Tights and Fights is a fantastic weekly listen and the episodes stick around 45 minutes so it isn't a daunting task to keep up - http://www.maximumfun.org/shows/tights-and-fights

83 Weeks is great too. Bischoff isn't as entertaining as Bruce but I have a fondness for all that stuff too so I agree.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:43 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

always forget there is a wrestling thread here. All In was amazing. kinda funny scurll messed up the time and didn't give a crap about it.

A bit late but I finally finished watching All In last night.  Such an amazing show.

Although I’m confused as to what you meant by “messed up the time.”  I read this comment before even watching his match so I was looking for something out of the ordinary and didn’t notice anything.

33 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

A bit late but I finally finished watching All In last night.  Such an amazing show.

Although I’m confused as to what you meant by “messed up the time.”  I read this comment before even watching his match so I was looking for something out of the ordinary and didn’t notice anything.

If you noticed the last match was super short which in turned probably made it that good but the bucks said something like they had 4 secs to finish it before the feed died. And it was because scurll took a long shower or something and then they disregarded the signals to wrap it up and they kept going. It was an article I read somewhere..i think they said that’s why he didn’t come out to address the crowd with the other after it ended because of the heat he got 

Edited by KingTacoMunster

16 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

If you noticed the last match was super short which in turned probably made it that good but the bucks said something like they had 4 secs to finish it before the feed died. And it was because scurll took a long shower or something and then they disregarded the signals to wrap it up and they kept going. It was an article I read somewhere..i think they said that’s why he didn’t come out to address the crowd with the other after it ended because of the heat he got 

Hahahaha, god I love that guy.

I didn’t notice it was short actually.  I guess compared to

the previous matches it was, but it wasn’t anything noticeable on my end.  Really enjoyed it regardless.

7 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Hahahaha, god I love that guy.

I didn’t notice it was short actually.  I guess compared to

the previous matches it was, but it wasn’t anything noticeable on my end.  Really enjoyed it regardless.

Yea was super good