VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Pre-Show - Cesaro via the "Miz will become a broadcaster before champion" Neutralizer

Tag Team - Rhodes Scholars to begin the Era of Enlightenment and taking on D. Bry as their first follower by convincing him to submit Kane during the match.

WHC - ADR in a who-cares lets get to the good matches segment that seems to drag on (the real bet here is does Ricardo get Knocked out in the process).

WWE Championship - CM Punk via the people's elbow AFTER Cena interferes proving that CM Punk is the best and that Cena will fight the rock in a ONCE IN A LIFETIME (part 2) match that will prolong whatever food the Rock is cooking for all of us to smell. The ONCE IN A LIFETIME (part 2) match will have some form of cereal box contract on the line.

Royal Rumble - Dolph Ziggler due to Big E Langston catching him whenever he is thrown out and AJ kissing everyone in the ring to distract them. Then, Ziggler cashes in MITB in April, challenging himself to a match at Wrestlemania, where all he does for his 20 minute segment is Show Off and Steal Your Girlfriend!

Pre Show- The Miz- He will submit Cesaro with a poorly executed figure four leglock. Flair will come out and dance around with him after the match. This is a good thing for Cesaro

1) Rhodes Scholars- The elbow of distain will fall on D Bry thus pissing off Kane and breaking up Team Hell No. Chants of "Cody's moustache" will drown of the chants of "yes" and "no". 

2)ADR- This will be a boring match. Ricardo will get knocked out. The Big Show will submit to an arm bar only after pulling out the giant chair but missing ADR's heads by millimeters with it. Then he will walk up the ramp yelling at everyone.

3)Punk- Heyman will turn on Punk by bringing out Brock Lesner to try to ruin the match. Cena will save Punk thus setting up a Cena/Lesner angle. The Rock will say rootie pooh candy ass and call Heyman twinkietits then disappear to make the Tooth Fairy 2. The Shield will appear and try to fight everyone proving that they don't work for Heyman. Punk will take on The Taker at Mania.

4) The Rumble-Cesaro- He will charge into the ring and go nuts. His honer was disrespected by The Miz. This will start a feud with Barret that will end at Mania.

Also I think Santino Marella is going to come back and say he suffered from a severe head injury. Only now his accent is gone and all he remembers is people laughing at him. He will go through a rampage to make the laughing stop. Huge heel turn. 

I am bored at work.

Also I think Santino Marella is going to come back and say he suffered from a severe head injury. Only now his accent is gone and all he remembers is people laughing at him. He will go through a rampage to make the laughing stop. Huge heel turn. 

That would be a decent storyline for Santino. He's done all he can with his current character, and we all saw at Elimination Chamber that he can "go" with the big guys. i think it'd be cool, but i'm not sure he's ready to come back yet.

Also, i'm wondering if Jack Swagger is going to be returning at the RR. i saw that he wrestled (and lost) at a house show recently. i wonder if he is going to be a face.

Also, i'm wondering if Jack Swagger is going to be returning at the RR. i saw that he wrestled (and lost) at a house show recently. i wonder if he is going to be a face.

I saw a photo of him taken recently. He has longer hair and a beard. It looks like he is going to return as a repackaged character. 

I saw a photo of him taken recently. He has longer hair and a beard. It looks like he is going to return as a repackaged character. 

He was at the house show in LA at Staples... he came out as the All American American and beat Alex Riley... he was playing into the Heel aspect and his long hair is atrocious... it just looks wrong on him. 

He also wasn't with Vickie Guerrero... I though that was due to the fact that it was a house show but she was there, as she came out later...

This doesn't reflect what I want to happen but just the direction I think they will go

Pre show- Miz the new nature boy

1. Rhodes Scholars

2. ADR could be a sleeper hit

3. Punk via Brock interference or Rock via Cena stopping whoever interferes.

4. Cena. I think it will come down to Cena and Ziggler at the end though

i could picture ziggler coming out at number 1, and just never getting into the ring. if vince and austin can run around back stage during the whole match, what's to stop him from following suit? but the thing with big e "protecting him" on the outside doesn't seem far-fetched.

and i love that santino idea more than you could imagine.

There's a piece of me that wants to say there's a reason for Ziggler holding the MitB briefcase for so long.

That reason is for him to ALSO win the rumble.

So he could be the first guy in history to have two separate title shots from winning two separate stipulation matches.

The question is, do they use the Rumble to build an upper mid-carder?

or do they use the Rumble to push Cena/Rock at Mania (if that's happening)?

i've read a few people say that this could happen and that he would cash in on ADR after the Last Man Standing match, win, go into the Rumble, win, and challenge Punk (or Rock) for the WWE title at 'Mania. Bam, the Show-Off is the Undisputed World Champion.

Never going to happen, but it interesting that they made a big deal about him picking his spot in the Rumble. i'm sure he'll play a big part in the Rumble.

1. sirrichardrichard

2. jhook

3. trifornais

4. kinfeparty

5. selfreliable

6. jerseydave

7. ifworkpermits

8. enjoyadrian

9. bluedini

10. clh2285

11. elgato

12. rybread