VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Can we talk about how much of a fail Smackdown was last night?

They advertised a match between Orton and Barrett. Barrett comes out to the ring and the announcer says this match is scheduled for one fall. Then Orton comes out and they start going at it and all of the sudden a bunch of refs come down to break it up? WTF?

I got the list:

me

scott

kevin848

ry as a kite

kjm23

enjoyadrian

rys friend

onlettingjoe

knifeparty

sirrichardrichard

I got a hat, and the numbers. Ill just go down the list one after the other for the order of the picks, those are the order that they came in. Doesnt really matter what order you go as its all random assigned numbers and we dont know who is in what spot. Im going to be not near my computer for most of the day tomorrow, Im watching the rumble at my friends house so I wont have it. Ill update the list in a few minutes of what the picks are.

alright, here are the numbers everyone drew, then the order that they come in the rumble. Does everyone just wanna email me and send it as a gift for the concert tickets? Please include your screenname in the payment so I know who has and hasnt paid.

me: 8, 14, 24

scott: 11, 26, 30

kevin848: 19, 25, 29

ry as a kite: 2, 12, 18

kjm23: 5, 21, 27

enjoyadrian: 10, 16, 17

rys friend: 7, 15, 22

onlettingjoe: 4, 6, 20

knifeparty: 3, 13, 28

sirrichardrichard: 1 (miz), 9, 23

in order:

1)Sirrichardrichard

2)ry as a kite

3)knifeparty

4)onlettingjoe

5)kjm23

6)onlettingjoe

7)ry's friend

8)selfreliable

9)sirrichardrichard

10)enjoyadrian

11)scott

12)ry as a kite

13)knifeparty

14)selfreliable

15)ry's friend

16)enjoyadrian

17)enjoyadrian

18)ry as a kite

19)kevin848

20)onlettingjoe

21)kjm23

22)ry's friend

23)sirrichardrichard

24)selfreliable

25)kevin848

26)scott

27)kjm23

28)knifeparty

29)kevin848

30)scott

All in all, everyone got decent numbers and all have a showing in the last half of the rumble. I got the unlucky 14th number where no one wins, and everyone always has their career ruined by. If anyone wants to update the list during the rumble and put who comes out, awesome, if not, I can upload the list on monday morning/before 12 when I get my ass out of bed.

man fuck me.. im out at 18.

im just gonna throw this out there, for the sake of fairness. and i dont wanna sound like a nancy whos butt hurt because of bad numbers.

but i feel like everyone should have a number 1-10, 11-20, 21-30.

man fuck me.. im out at 18.

im just gonna throw this out there, for the sake of fairness. and i dont wanna sound like a nancy whos butt hurt because of bad numbers.

but i feel like everyone should have a number 1-10, 11-20, 21-30.

If everyone wants to do that, we can re-draw that way, but it will be a bit of a pain to do it that way. I wont be able to draw numbers tomorrow, but it really took me about 5 minutes to write them, cut them, and draw them out. You would be surprised though at how good those numbers can turn out.

Wouldn't be hard to do. Just use 1 set of 10 names and pull them all 3 times. I'm willing to do it myself, but I jut don't want to end up with really great numbers and look like an asshole