VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Ha just bought a wwe title replica. I think we are all still marks.

Also has anyone ever bought shirts from here

http://www.extremewrestlingshirts.com/servlet/StoreFront

They have some awesome old school shirts I would love owning again

They sell on eBay, and I believe that I've ordered from them. Stuff's legit.

Raw sounds like it was bad again this week. There is also some controversy about Jerry Lawler tweeting a picture of himself ogling Paige. i wish he would go away forever.

Ha just bought a wwe title replica. I think we are all still marks.

Also has anyone ever bought shirts from here

http://www.extremewrestlingshirts.com/servlet/StoreFront

They have some awesome old school shirts I would love owning again

They have some amazing stuff, but none of it is Authentic. It is all printed on basic (and horribly fitting) shirts. I bought a Stone Cold shirt from them once in an Adult Medium, fit like an Adult XS (and no, it was not a youth medium), and didn't have any WWE markings on it. They did happily return and had great customer service though. 

They have some amazing stuff, but none of it is Authentic. It is all printed on basic (and horribly fitting) shirts. I bought a Stone Cold shirt from them once in an Adult Medium, fit like an Adult XS (and no, it was not a youth medium), and didn't have any WWE markings on it. They did happily return and had great customer service though. 

Oh shit, really? How the hell did I not notice that? Hahahaha.

Oh shit, really? How the hell did I not notice that? Hahahaha.

haha just most of the shirts they sell have the same graphics as the authentic shirts WWE sells. Bottom right corner of every WWE authentic will have a stupid tag on it that says AUTHENTIC and on the inside collar will have some WWE authentic logo/print/tag. These shirst are generic and don't have the authentic tag, but are equal to the screen print of the Authentic shirt. 

I collect the CM Punk shirts so I have to be weary of sites like these.

You're allowed to be upset at Lawler if you yourself have never looked at a Diva's ass.

Paige is super talented, and super hot. I woulda looked.

She's too old for Lawler anyway, so who cares?

He's supposed to be a professional. Looking is one thing, but sending out a picture and a joking caption is stupid. i know i shouldn't expect more from him, but i'm still disappointed that the women in the WWE are treated this way.

Reports are out that Barrett got injured during the Smackdown taping tonight.  I really hope it's not serious.  He got injured right in the middle of his last major push as well a couple of years ago and it would be horrible if he's out for any length of time. 

That would be some...bad news.  Sorry, had to do it.

That said, that really sucks.  Hope he has a quick recovery.

Reports are out that Barrett got injured during the Smackdown taping tonight. I really hope it's not serious. He got injured right in the middle of his last major push as well a couple of years ago and it would be horrible if he's out for any length of time.

Yep, WWE confirmed it. Looks like a separated shoulder. What terrible timing and bad luck for Barrett

brandon stroud's tribute to vickie in today's report was quite lovely. however, am i the only one who has a really hard time taking it seriously whenever someone quits/retires/is fired? in the wrestling world, unless you're future endeavored, you're always likely to pop up again. 

i think a majority of that stems from the fact that he's kind of burnt himself out by turning the novelty of talking about wrestling on a sports blog into an all-out wrestling blog. there are many weeks that i wish he would just skip a best & worst all together. maybe even drop the format, and start fresh. 

i also think i can speak for a lot of people when i say that his writings have made me a better wrestling fan who is able to view a show far more objectively while also having a much stronger appreciation for in-ring performances.

i think a majority of that stems from the fact that he's kind of burnt himself out by turning the novelty of talking about wrestling on a sports blog into an all-out wrestling blog. there are many weeks that i wish he would just skip a best & worst all together. maybe even drop the format, and start fresh. 

i also think i can speak for a lot of people when i say that his writings have made me a better wrestling fan who is able to view a show far more objectively while also having a much stronger appreciation for in-ring performances.

I feel like he offers me nothing more than any other person with a wrestling blog. I watched the show, I know that Cameron on commentary was terrible, I dont need 4 paragraphs about how bad it was. His constant bitching about how he has to write these and even worse during a ppv week and makes me not want to read him cause he just bitches about his job. If it sucks that much, stop writing it. He also white knights waaaaay too much but isnt consistent with it. He will say it is wrong to put down ______ for whatever reason and then next week put down someone else for the same reason. Part of me wishes he would get hired by the WWE and then fired cause his ideas dont work, but then part of me thinks he would never let us forget it kinda like Vince Russo.

if he got hired, his ideas may not work, but at least he could yell at everybody to write with regard for what has happened in the past, and maybe put an end to all the terrible match "finishes" that he hates so much- distraction roll-ups, intentional count-outs, non-title champion losses. he's certainly right about all that shit.