VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

What started off as a really poor, boring show really had a surprising amount of great stuff.

Really not thrilled to have Jericho or miz around, but I'm waaaay more into the Wyatt's getting involved over it just being those two.

Could not be more excited about this AJ/Paige feud going forward. This has incredible potential.

The Swagger turn was also a whole lotta fun to be there for.

And really- where's the love McMahondow?? That was amazing!!!

Good thing Jericho is back and to put Wyatt over cause we all know cena wasn't going to do it.

Also everyone keeps screaming aj/Paige feud and sadly all I'm seeing is Paige going away and ending back on nxt. I hope not

Edit: Digiorno pizza has become my favorite wrestling follow on twitter.

Good thing Jericho is back and to put Wyatt over cause we all know cena wasn't going to do it.

Also everyone keeps screaming aj/Paige feud and sadly all I'm seeing is Paige going away and ending back on nxt. I hope not

Edit: Digiorno pizza has become my favorite wrestling follow on twitter.

Why would they send Paige back to NXT? She's the #2 Diva in the company and arguably the best female wrestler

What started off as a really poor, boring show really had a surprising amount of great stuff.

Really not thrilled to have Jericho or miz around, but I'm waaaay more into the Wyatt's getting involved over it just being those two.

Could not be more excited about this AJ/Paige feud going forward. This has incredible potential.

The Swagger turn was also a whole lotta fun to be there for.

And really- where's the love McMahondow?? That was amazing!!!

How can one not be thrilled to have Jericho back?

I'm liking the Swagger face turn as well. I'm just hoping that someone will finally be able to beat Rusev

I'm kinda happy that AJ came back and one the Diva's title. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Paige, but I think that AJ is the better wrestler/competitor

Lastly, I'm really digging the Ambrose/Rollins feud

i just remember being happy the last time jericho left. i feel like we've seen just about everything there is to see from him, and that he's just clogging up the roster. sorry if i sound like crime right now, but jericho's return isn't far off from rvd's. but a portion of this might just be my immediately sour reaction upon jericho interrupting the miz. because for about 5-10 minutes, i was really worried that was a thing i was going to have to put up with for the next several months. at least the wyatts got involved.

also, during triple h's thuganomics impression- that might have been the happiest i've ever been to see that guy during a live event. 

did my "this is awesome" chant make it on air as paige/aj started? 

You're right, Jericho has done it all. But i trust that Wyatt will force him to elevate his game. And someone will actually put Bray Wyatt over at the end of the feud! i was wondering who else he could feud with after Bryan and Cena.

Yeah, I'd say there's no doubt that Jericho will put Wyatt over, and I think we'll get some really good matches from them. I'm excited for that.

did my "this is awesome" chant make it on air as paige/aj started? 

I believe that it did. The real question is were you behind all of the CM Punk chants during that segment? Hahaha.

It's been rumored that Vince doesn't care for Paige's look and doesn't think she's getting over fast enough... or something.

This doesn't surprise me. I also kind of think Paige needs to work on her mic skills. She can go in the ring, but whenever she grabs a mic, she seems to kind of stall out. She's gotta be the #2 diva at this point though, not that there is much competition, but still.

Arrgh, I wish Paige denied AJ the match last night. Kinda sucks to see AJ leave, and first night back get the belt back. Makes the last 3 months pointless, and they could have stretched the feud out, turn Paige heel instead of this terrible face that she is, and turn AJ face as the returning hero.

I think there's still the possibility to turn Paige heel and make AJ look dominate. It's just now they might make Paige look for vengeance by trying to get that belt back, maybe resort to dirty tactics, but have it so AJ always finds a way to come out on top. I agree that I wish the belt didn't change hands so quickly, but the fans love AJ. She's the best diva the company has by far.

yeah, i also believe this feud has a lot more behind it with paige being the one to chase.

with the segment starting with paige saying "you're doing exactly what i did and i'm not falling for it...", i hope aj just come out next week like "yoooou stupid bitch!"

and no, we sat on our hands during the cm punk chants. one guy in my section had a great moment of telling everyone to shut the fuck up because he's never coming back and he doesn't care about any of YOU PEOPLE

and no, we sat on our hands during the cm punk chants. one guy in my section had a great moment of telling everyone to shut the fuck up because he's never coming back and he doesn't care about any of YOU PEOPLE

Hahahah, that's a good try. I kind of felt bad for AJ since her return was just overshadowed by CM Punk chants.

I guess I just dont see Jericho as stale at all. Nobody does a better job at reinventing themselves. Even his last run, which ultimately ended up being forgettable, had the few weeks of silence, which I found very entertaining.

I do wish he would return as a heel though.

i wish he had kept the silence thing for a longer time. That was awesome the first few weeks.