VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Holy shit, did they really??

Also, completely forgot to mention the best part of the night.

walking to the venue, there was a little girl, maybe 6 years old, in a full bray Wyatt outfit. White pants, floral shirt, straw hat. It was amazing.

Who cares? A lot of guys have been arrested in the past over things WAY more serious than stealing a 20 dollar item and none of them were shit canned the day after.

None of the three guys you named have ever been arrested during their WWE employment, though. So again, your point is lost.

the point isn't lost. jack swagger, santino, jimmy uso, wade barrett... all arrested for much more serious crimes, and they're all still here. whether or not she intended to steal this thing, it's the definition of petty.

None of the three guys you named have ever been arrested during their WWE employment, though. So again, your point is lost.

My first post was a joke. I named those three guys because they have ZERO upside now and I was shocked they weren't cut in that first wave of cuts.

Like Ry said, firing Emma in the first place over something so petty when they have other guys who have done something much much worse that didn't get fired was stupid. Then they rehire her because of that exact point.

I definitely can too. Especially since he seems to be doing fine post WWE. His matches were always a lot of fun though. 

Shane McMahon is one of my favorite wrestlers. He would do whatever it took to get a match over. His match with Kurt Angle might be my favorite.

I didn't watch NXT back when Dean Ambrose was there so those who did can answer this..is Dean Ambrose even a good wrestler? He really doesn't do anything since he's been in WWE outside of the go crazy with punches thing and stuff. I'd like to see what he can actually do.

He works that lunatic gimmick well, and he's always kind of had the crazy thing. However, guy is a tactician in the ring. He had a feud with William Regal back when NXT was still FCW. The matches are really well done, but the build up and the storyline was great. Long story short, Ambrose was obsessed with Regal and would stop in the middle of matches to stare and taunt at Regal until he finally got his shot. I don't think Ambrose was ever really on "NXT" just "FCW." I'm a huge fan of Ambrose and have been for a while. He's one of those guys who isn't just wrestling in the ring. There's something psychological to his performances. His style helps to tell the story. Anyway, I'm gonna put a few links to matches on YouTube if you're interested in some of his better matches from the developmental.

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins vs. Leakee (Roman Reigns)

Dean Ambrose vs. William Regal I

Dean Ambrose vs. William Regal II

Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

He works that lunatic gimmick well, and he's always kind of had the crazy thing. However, guy is a tactician in the ring. He had a feud with William Regal back when NXT was still FCW. The matches are really well done, but the build up and the storyline was great. Long story short, Ambrose was obsessed with Regal and would stop in the middle of matches to stare and taunt at Regal until he finally got his shot. I don't think Ambrose was ever really on "NXT" just "FCW." I'm a huge fan of Ambrose and have been for a while. He's one of those guys who isn't just wrestling in the ring. There's something psychological to his performances. His style helps to tell the story. Anyway, I'm gonna put a few links to matches on YouTube if you're interested in some of his better matches from the developmental.

Dean Ambrose vs. William Regal I

Thanks for the info. I Wasn't familiar with his back story at all and I do like him but just thought he hasn't shown much in the ring since being up in WWE. Looking forward to watch those videos which I'll do tomorrow when I'm on a computer.