VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I didn't watch NXT back when Dean Ambrose was there so those who did can answer this..is Dean Ambrose even a good wrestler? He really doesn't do anything since he's been in WWE outside of the go crazy with punches thing and stuff. I'd like to see what he can actually do.

He was awesome as Jon Moxley is the indies.

Which is fine. I just want some damn footage.

Yeah, I'm expecting big things for this on the next gen consoles. I'm really excited and would love a good trailer, at least. Hopefully, it's not as lame as last year's Warrior trailer, but it probably will be. It's early in the game cycle kind of. There's still plenty of time for changes/improvements.

Yeah, I'm expecting big things for this on the next gen consoles. I'm really excited and would love a good trailer, at least. Hopefully, it's not as lame as last year's Warrior trailer, but it probably will be. It's early in the game cycle kind of. There's still plenty of time for changes/improvements.

I'm just holding out for a My Wrestler mode

I'm just holding out for a My Wrestler mode

EXACTLY. Rumor is that the mode is gonna have you start in NXT and work up, like a My Wrestler career mode. That would be awesome. It would also be really cool to have NXT wrestlers in the game, as opposed to more legends. We'll see though.

If Sting shows up on Raw:

Sting comes out, cuts a worked shoot about how he wanted a piece of the Undertaker, and then they ended the streak.

Lesnar's music hits, he destroys sting.

Goldberg's music hits. Goldberg gets F-5ed.

Sting and Goldberg are never seen again

I'd be okay with this