VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

20 minutes ago, permafaust said:

Anyone have a pre sale code for NXT tickets for Houston that go on pre sale Thursday? Id love to be able to score front row tickets 

I don't see anything definitive but NXTLIVE was the code last time it was in Houston according to Twitter.  Seems some recent shows have had that also.  WWENXT was the code for the next Takeover though.  My guess is the code won't be floating around until Wednesday but I will keep an eye out for you!

1 hour ago, knifeparty said:

I don't see anything definitive but NXTLIVE was the code last time it was in Houston according to Twitter.  Seems some recent shows have had that also.  WWENXT was the code for the next Takeover though.  My guess is the code won't be floating around until Wednesday but I will keep an eye out for you!

It's been NXTLIVE for both the shows I've bought tickets to (Columbus and Louisville). It's a pretty safe bet.

On June 10, 2016 at 9:22 PM, somethingvinyl said:

Off topic: I might have told you this before, and I'm sorry if I have, but I was born in Rockledge. I was raised for 20 years in Melbourne, but born at the old Wuesthoff Hospital.

I don't remember that. That's crazy! I moved here when I got laid off. My friend's dad had a restaurant here who needed help and my friend needed a roommate. I kinda dig the small town feel plus it's close to Orlando.

On June 10, 2016 at 9:22 PM, somethingvinyl said:

Off topic: I might have told you this before, and I'm sorry if I have, but I was born in Rockledge. I was raised for 20 years in Melbourne, but born at the old Wuesthoff Hospital.

I don't remember that. That's crazy! I moved here when I got laid off. My friend's dad had a restaurant here who needed help and my friend needed a roommate. I kinda dig the small town feel plus it's close to Orlando.