10. scottheisel

11. Joe4th

12. himynameisShane

13. enjoyadrian

14. Brock N Roll

15. marc32137

Edited by knifeparty

14 minutes ago, njpunkmusic said:

Any way us 15 can all contribute $10 more to make it a sweet pot?

Honestly man, it might take awhile to get everyone who had paid to then send another $10.  It will still be another $150 for the winner.  Maybe next year we can raise the stakes a little more if I start organizing it sooner.

45 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Honestly man, it might take awhile to get everyone who had paid to then send another $10.  It will still be another $150 for the winner.  Maybe next year we can raise the stakes a little more if I start organizing it sooner.

no problem.  you're the man for even organizing this!  much appreciated dude.

5 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

Haven't been in here for a while. If you are taking more entrants, I'll definitely join. This is one of my favorite things to do the last few years. No better feeling than being so excited for it and end up getting Heath Slater and DDP.

No offense man but I kinda hope you draw Heath Slater again just for the lulz. ;)

Anyone else watching NXT Takeover?  The first match was really solid.  I felt like both EY and Tye came out looking pretty good.

Does anyone think Tye's Perfect 10 gimmick will work on the main roster?  I can't help but think he would just be another Tyler Breeze, Ascension, or Vaudevillains.

11 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Anyone else watching NXT Takeover?  The first match was really solid.  I felt like both EY and Tye came out looking pretty good.

Does anyone think Tye's Perfect 10 gimmick will work on the main roster?  I can't help but think he would just be another Tyler Breeze, Ascension, or Vaudevillains.

The 10 chant is waaaaay more over than Tye. 100% don't think he stays relevant for long after his call up. A lot of stuff can get over with the Full Sail crowd and sometimes translates over to NXT road shows, but the regular WWE crowd is a different monster.

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

The 10 chant is waaaaay more over than Tye. 100% don't think he stays relevant for long after his call up. A lot of stuff can get over with the Full Sail crowd and sometimes translates over to NXT road shows, but the regular WWE crowd is a different monster.

Agreed.  It would likely be like how Adam Rose's entrance was way more over than he was.

Just now, knifeparty said:

Agreed.  It would likely be like how Adam Rose's entrance was way more over than he was.

Yea, that guy is probably the best example of a really stupid gimmick getting over in NXT and falling so flat it wasn't even funny on the main roster. Not saying the "Perfect 10" gimmick is really even that bad, but dude doesn't even win matches. Not everyone can get over being the lovable underdog that never wins.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

Yea, that guy is probably the best example of a really stupid gimmick getting over in NXT and falling so flat it wasn't even funny on the main roster. Not saying the "Perfect 10" gimmick is really even that bad, but dude doesn't even win matches. Not everyone can get over being the lovable underdog that never wins.

He is a really good wrestler but I feel he has a pretty low ceiling on the main roster.  I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen.

4 hours ago, knifeparty said:

I was saying this tonight actually.