24. Joe4th

25. njpunkmusic

26. smoothsailin'

27. scottheisel

28. permafaust

29.dantheriver

30. kcblackrob

best of luck, dudes!

thanks to @knifeparty for taking the reigns on this!

also, so I have it in writing somewhere - I think Bayley's moment happens on April 01... not tonight. Charlotte's PPV record will stay flawless.

hopefully, my favorites do better tonight than they did last night. Takeover was great, but man... a lot of results I didn't like!

1 minute ago, kcblackrob said:

best of luck, dudes!

thanks to @knifeparty for taking the reigns on this!

also, so I have it in writing somewhere - I think Bayley's moment happens on April 01... not tonight. Charlotte's PPV record will stay flawless.

hopefully, my favorites do better tonight than they did last night. Takeover was great, but man... a lot of results I didn't like!

I agree on Bayley.  They will keep the chasing going.  My guess is Charlotte wins but it won't be clean.

i am really pulling for The Club to win tonight (obviously).  I keep hoping WWE will finally start using them to their full potential.  Maybe they win and it leads to Sheamus and Cesaro splitting and having one final match at Wrestlemania.

4 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

I agree on Bayley.  They will keep the chasing going.  My guess is Charlotte wins but it won't be clean.

i am really pulling for The Club to win tonight (obviously).  I keep hoping WWE will finally start using them to their full potential.  Maybe they win and it leads to Sheamus and Cesaro splitting and having one final match at Wrestlemania.

Hopefully the good brothers Machine Gun and Gallows pick up the straps... or help a fellow good brother pick up the win in the Rumble if he pulls off a surprise return. Or both!

Have you seen Wake Up! Time to Die with Sex Ferguson?

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Hopefully the good brothers Machine Gun and Gallows pick up the straps... or help a fellow good brother pick up the win in the Rumble if he pulls off a surprise return. Or both!

Have you seen Wake Up! Time to Die with Sex Ferguson?

I have not...what is it?

Just now, knifeparty said:

I have not...what is it?

I have no clue how deep your Gallows/Gun fandom goes but I'm a big mark. Listened to every episode of TalkNShop numerous times and loosely followed them/BizCliz in NJPW for a handful of years. 

Sex Ferguson is an alter ego of Gallows that he likes to do to pop the boys. Wake Up Time To Die was a High Spots interview show hosted by Cliff Compton. So this episode is basically 90ish minutes of Gallows in Sex character just getting hammered and being ridiculous. If you (or anyone else) wants to watch this just shoot me a PM, I have a rip of it in a Dropbox already from sending it to some friends.

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

I have no clue how deep your Gallows/Gun fandom goes but I'm a big mark. Listened to every episode of TalkNShop numerous times and loosely followed them/BizCliz in NJPW for a handful of years. 

Sex Ferguson is an alter ego of Gallows that he likes to do to pop the boys. Wake Up Time To Die was a High Spots interview show hosted by Cliff Compton. So this episode is basically 90ish minutes of Gallows in Sex character just getting hammered and being ridiculous. If you (or anyone else) wants to watch this just shoot me a PM, I have a rip of it in a Dropbox already from sending it to some friends.

That sounds awesome.  I enjoy whenever they are on Talk is Jericho.  Definitely would be interested in the link if you dont mind.

2 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

9 and 22. I like it.

How was the tag titles match? I just tuned it now.

Also, TakeOver was a lot of fun. Really disappointed to see DIY lose though. That bummed me out pretty hard.

Tag titles match was solid!

I'm guessing AOP won last night and will win the rematch so the top guys can chase their third reign. Looked like they were heading to the main roster real soon but I'd guess they will be held back a bit longer now that TM61 is on the shelf.

I think that AOP clothesline/Russian leg sweep finish is TERRIBLE. That sit-out powerbomb/neckbreaker combo, which I think they debuted last night, should be their finish, looks way more devastating.

As for them winning, I definitely get it, and if the Revival gives it another go, that's cool. Just neither one of those teams really do it for me. I thought DIY brought the best out of the Revival, and before that, I wasn't a huge fan of their work. We'll see though. I'd like to see Revival and AA again when they go to the main roster. I think that feud will be great on the main roster.